Posts created by deejay3333

posted in Dig The Ground on Apr 22, 18 4:14 PM
How do you move the pieces? I can't get them to move. I click on one to drag, and it doesn't move. Am I doing something wrong, or do I need tech assistance? Thanks.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Jul 2, 15 8:30 PM
Scratch that, wrong level. Check him out in the next level.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Jul 2, 15 8:25 PM
Watch for him at the base of the big tree on the left.

posted in Snow Globe: Farm World on Aug 18, 12 1:57 PM
I have no answer regarding catching foxes. I have no guard either and don't think I have the option to purchase one yet. I would like to know how you purchase a second bank? The cloud only gives you 2 building site options, I've tried building both banks, but then I cannot build the mayo machine. I've tried building the mayo machine and one bank, which is fine. But I cannot build another bank. What am I doing wrong? I appreciate any help. Thanks.

posted in Enchanted Cavern 2 on Jan 1, 12 8:32 AM
Any tips or tricks to help get through this level? I'm stuck right now and could use some help.

Thanks!

I'm liking the game so far, except that the strategy guide isn't as useful as I thought it would be. But I'm completely stuck now in Act 3 where you are outside his childhood brownstone. The strategy guide shows and half of a baby manequin in the carriage outside the house. When I click into it, there is no manequin. I don't know what I'm missing at this point, but I'm losing my patience not being able to get in the door. I've listened to the speaker outside the house and retrieved the blue pill. It seems I can't do anything else in the scene. I can't open the front door, even though the next scene in the strategy guide is inside the house.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP? Thank you!

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Sep 11, 11 11:23 AM
I'm replying to my own post. I just figured it out. You have to buy 6 tree lots. Then you have to harvest them and reforest them 10 times. Wow, I figured it out by accident. Thanks anyway!

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Sep 11, 11 10:32 AM
Can someone help me get through level 24 in the main campaign? I love BAL games, but this level is making me crazy and I need some help. Thanks.

posted in Youda Farmer 3: Seasons on Jun 27, 11 12:39 PM
Thanks, I'll try it. I really appreciate the help.

posted in Youda Farmer 3: Seasons on Jun 26, 11 7:35 PM
I'm finding that in Level 59 they don't give you enough wool to finish producing pants. You need 3 pairs of pants to finish, and they only supply you with enough wool for 2, plus 1 more. You need another ball of wool to make the last pair of pants. Is this a glitch? Or am I doing something wrong? Please help if you know. Thanks.

posted in My Farm Life on Jun 19, 11 5:40 PM
So, can someone tell me how to get through level 38. I know a lot of you have done it. Any tips? I'm really stuck, even using the workers. Thanks!

posted in Turbo Fiesta on Sep 23, 08 10:48 AM
Wow, I'm carrying 3 at a time, all combos, and yet I can't get over 17900. I've been at this for a while and was hoping there was a trick to it. I guess not. I'll keep trying.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 20, 08 8:28 AM
I'm stumped in the first puzzle. I've used all the tools and I still have the slanted peak of the large stone that the game says should be higher. And I still haven't figured out the square puzzle which the hints keep telling me to solve. Any help in this first stage of the game would be appreciated. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for your help.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 20, 08 8:10 AM
cesse47 wrote:I have seen many comments and have received several PMs wanting an explanation of how to play the game. Hope this helps.
... INSTRUCTIONS for Magic Encyclopedia
... In the boxes at the bottom of a screen are pictures of items. These items are broken into pieces and scattered. As you find a piece, that piece will "go gray" untill every piece has been found. Once complete, it moves to the inventory boxes along the right of screen. As you move the cursor over the screen, you'll get drop down screens that give you a message, or - you might get a "ghost" shape that means you need to put something there. If your cursor gets little turning wheels as it moves over something, it means there is a puzzle to solve.
...So, hunt for all the pieces to complete the items at the bottom
...Play any puzzles you find ... they will give you pieces for your items.
...Use the completed pieces in the right boxes on the screen. For example, in the very first screen, use the stick with a small leaf on it to tickle the inside of the nostril on the stone head.
As you complete a location, you will usually get two locations, in some instances you'll need to take items from one to the other. Also, some screens have places in them that lead to another place.
Hope that helps. Happy gaming. and Good Luck

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator