Posts created by Anca_a

posted in Wedding Salon 2 on Jul 27, 17 5:59 PM
I can't even play this game, the window, in full screen and in mirror screen, it'll show me just the middle of the imagine, the top and the bottom I can't see it.....there goes my money on a useless game.

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 17 12:18 PM
The 500 over I did it on challenge 11

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 16 9:27 AM
I think I found a way to get 3 stars. What I did was on some levels where the challenge put my 3 gold stars at risk I would just ignore it and served the patients. Once I got the 3 stars done I would just go do it another time focusing on the challenge. Seems to work pretty well for me

posted in Farm Up on May 29, 13 11:02 AM
The cow is 4100 and the calf 2000 and it grows up in 5 hours.

posted in Farm Up on May 25, 13 3:54 PM
Usually when I play for more than half an hour I go to the main menu and load the game again, and all my crops are ready to be picked. It usually works 2-3 times a day it`s faster to make experience.

posted in Farm Up on May 25, 13 11:42 AM
You buy it? it`s unlocked at leved 25, if you have to upgrade the sheep pen just sell a sheep and buy the goat

posted in Hobby Farm on May 13, 11 9:02 AM
hey, try leaving a message on the technical issues posts,so the people that created the game can fix it

posted in Bistro Boulevard on Apr 22, 11 4:03 AM
Thanks guys for the tips, I got the star

posted in Bistro Boulevard on Apr 20, 11 11:43 AM
I keep trying to make a perfect day but I don`t really understand what I should do, because I have 4 stars and all the upgrades on the waiters and chefs but I still can`t make it.....so feel free to give me any advice, thanks

posted in My Farm Life on Apr 14, 11 7:07 AM
you need 1 chocolate, 1 wheat and 2 eggs per donut, if you look carefully you have the amounts written on the bowls, hope it helps

posted in My Farm Life on Apr 10, 11 7:52 AM
With the X on the left hand side

posted in My Farm Life on Apr 10, 11 7:48 AM
Just right click it it may be necessary to double click it,it depends on how many actions you've done

posted in My Farm Life on Apr 4, 11 8:43 AM
Hy, the easiest way is to make in advance all the machine products as well as the wool from the sheep, don`t worry about upgrades, I had the same problem not having money to buy them , and I finished all the levels with expert. I didn`t buy the dogs at first because they were expense and not much of help because I had money only for one at first. Try buying more cows, and you`ll need to have at least 4 to 8 goose's, sheeps are not that important, 2 were enough for me. I think that`s just it and use the helpers as much as you can so you can make the products from the machine and you should be ok.

Go back a couple of episodes so you`ll be able to make all the machine products try to fill them up so you`ll have a bit of advance. Hope all this is useful.

And also plant more crops for the vegetables that grow slower

posted in My Farm Life on Apr 3, 11 12:21 PM
my pleasure

posted in My Farm Life on Apr 3, 11 6:46 AM
click on the X on the left corner, where you have the shopping cart and move it above the animal you want to sell

posted in My Farm Life on Apr 2, 11 2:42 PM
well why don`t you try to get the assistants to help you? they won`t do everything but at least you`ll have time to do the other things

posted in My Farm Life on Apr 2, 11 12:17 PM
did you try buying from the truck guy? or plant more vegetables

posted in My Farm Life on Apr 2, 11 8:14 AM
hey I have the same problem and as you I played many levels with the 3 helpers without getting the trophy. I`m thinking maybe because I bought product from the truck guy maybe that`s way I didn`t get it....as you said any help is appreciated

posted in My Farm Life on Apr 2, 11 7:55 AM
hey, I just finished level 50, expert, I started making the donuts first because I think they are the hardest to make. I have 4 cows, 8 gooses and 2 sheep. While doing the donuts I was collecting the watermelon and the other small things that can be done. Afterwards I started doing the yogurt and the popcorn, when you`re doing this you can collect the eggs and milk and wool from the sheep. You`re going to have to buy all the products from the delivery guy, it will make it easier if you do. It`s a bit hard being the last level but you`ll have to juggle a lot of things. Hope you`ll make it and please tell me if you do

And also plant more cocoa or whatever those things are from which you make chocolate it will be a lot easier that way

posted in My Farm Life on Apr 2, 11 4:22 AM
50 levels

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator