Posts created by nards1975

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within on Apr 19, 14 4:29 AM
There are several puzzles which cannot be skipped. On some puzzles you can use 'Gears' but not many. I am currently stuck on the Noughts and Crosses game.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within on Apr 19, 14 4:18 AM
I am playing the Standard Edition of this game. Rose puzzle is tricky, somehow it just worked after a few attempts at rotating and counter rotating.
I am stuck on the Voodoo Island at the house, playing the Noughts and Crosses game and what's worse, you can't skip it. Can anyone help? It's getting quite frustrating.

Based on the Collectors Edition, I thought this game was quite fun. Also the little dwarf guy was a cute touch. He's very naughty. But anyway I loved the graphics of this one as well. I have played the previous Headless Horseman one also.

I am not sure however what the Garden component has to do with the game and so I didn't play it. Maybe someone else can explain?

All in all nil complaints from me and I would certainly recommend this game.

posted in Living Legends: Frozen Beauty Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 13 8:40 PM
I absolutely love this game. I really loved the first Living Legends and I hope there will be more. The graphics are stunning and there is a nice storyline. I love games where you can skip puzzles. I played in casual mode as I always do. Also the hint button is not affected e.g. will not have to recharge if you are clicking it just to find out what to do next. I thought the bonus content is a nice touch.

I was able to download and play the game without any technical issues at all. As for the game itself, I really don't like FROG and it put a dampener on me thoroughly enjoying the game. I hate how the hint button gets disabled for 5 minutes as well if you skip a puzzle. All in all this game isn't for me.

I have reached the end of the game but I have found the final task in order that you need to achieve where you have to destroy the wicked queen to wake up the princess really difficult and it can't be skipped. My reflexes aren't that quick either. Also don't know about anyone else but the fragmented objects really did my head in. Otherwise it's a beautiful looking game with a nice storyline.

posted in Shades of Death: Royal Blood on Jun 11, 11 10:03 PM
The game has taken me about 5 hours and that is with breaks. I did skip a few of the mini puzzles also. It is a really fun game but not very lengthy at all.

posted in Shades of Death: Royal Blood on Jun 11, 11 9:47 PM
I didn't have any glitch problems with this game and yes you do pick up the hot key from the fireplace with the tongs that you have when you down the hatch. To open the torture chamber you use the 2 levers that you found and attach them down the bottom. This is an awesome game and would highly recommend buying the game.

Remember this game has a very detailed walkthrough including pictures for when you are stuck. I used the walkthrough from BFG when Ii was stuck in Chapter 1

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on May 27, 11 11:26 PM
I made it to level 18 and it was a real struggle getting there. i can't be bothered finishing the game. And BFG doesn't have a walkthrough either, i had to go to Gamezebo. Probably won't download anymore in the series.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on May 27, 11 11:17 PM
I am at this level myself (level 18) and have no idea how to go on. Even with the walkthrough from Gamezebo i didn't fare much better . I have frankly had it with this game and have decided it is not for me. Not having the skip or hint option is really difficult.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on May 27, 11 2:49 PM
i am on Level 3 and i am frustrated already. How do you finish the final wall puzzle? There is no skip or hint option for this game by the way.

posted in Dark Ritual on May 20, 11 7:54 PM
I thought this game was just ok and it finished too quick for me. I didn't think it was that long. It was somewhat boring for me and not something i would want to play again. Game ran very well and there were nil technical issues, i will say that.

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock on May 14, 11 9:49 PM
I really like this game and it took me quite a while to finish. Definitely very interesting. These are the sorts of games i really like.,

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on May 14, 11 9:45 PM
Gorgeous graphics and interesting gameplay but simply not long enough. Just when you are well into the game it is finished. Perhaps there will be a stray souls 2 one day?

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on May 14, 11 9:42 PM
HI i just want to say i love, love, love this game. I played the CE and it was wonderful, just alot of fun. It is fairly easy but you can play either casual or expert. My only gripe is that it is short - i finished the whole lot including the bonus chapter in about 5 hours. Nil technical issues when i was playing.

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Apr 29, 11 11:29 PM
Thanks for letting us know. I hate games that you finish in a couple of hours. Also this game is only 95mb which is probably why it finishes so quick.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Feb 19, 11 12:31 PM
I have just finished the game and it wasn't as long as i thought it would be. It is fun and It is not all that hard. The puzzles have a skip option which for me is a must when playing any game. I felt the game is something a high school person could do.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Feb 19, 11 12:26 PM
You can put the figs anywhere. The fig puzzle can be skipped because i figured out how to do it.. What you do is press Hint button and it will then ask if you want to Skip The game froze for me at the fig section but in the end i was able to finish the game.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Feb 18, 11 5:21 PM
I can't stand games that don't have a Skip option! I find alot of puzzles in HOG quite challenging and almost impossible so for me if i buy a game it has to have the Skip option.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Feb 18, 11 5:06 PM
On a scale of 1 to 10 how difficult is this game because it sounds a bit hard. Also do you have to have played the first 2 Dream Chronicles games before you play this one?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator