Posts created by bfgDonau

posted in Amelie's Cafe: Halloween on May 12, 11 10:25 AM
Oh dear, that won't do! The moderation team is going to lock up this once spam-filled thread. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

-bfgDonau

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 12, 11 10:02 AM
yourshannygirl wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Silvertown was swallowed by fog and disappeared from the face of the earth 100 years ago. Search for a town consumed by fog! Unlock forbidden doors and uncover mysterious items in this thrilling Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

This is a special <span style="font-weight: bold; color:#008800"> Collector's Edition </span> release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a <span style="font-weight: bold; color:#008800"> bonus</span>, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your <span style="font-weight: bold; color:#008800"> Monthly Game Club Punch Card! </span>

<span style="font-weight: bold; color:#008800"> The Collector’s Edition includes: </span>

Yes, Flounder, what does the Collector's Edition include?

Snap! Oh! I get it! It's a hidden object game to find out what is included in the Collector's Edition!?! Right! Hee hee hee!

Post has now been updated!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects ™ on May 11, 11 1:21 PM
Hi pgillenw!

It may help to play around with your screen resolution settings to see if you can get the game to display properly. If you'd like to give this a try, more info can be found here:

Screen Resolution

If that doesn't do the trick, please contact our Customer Support team and they'll be happy to assist further. Customer Support can be reached anytime by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the "Contact Us" section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you've entered your question and clicked to "Check for Answers," you'll be led to our Help pages, from which your question can be submitted.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club" page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

Hi safekeeper and welcome to the pond!

I've found a couple posts in The Safe thread that I think may help:

Brennagrl wrote:Ok....the guide is of no help in telling how you get the numbers to change on the safe.....the hint is of no help either....I know which numbers to put in, no clue how to get them on the safe......help is much appreciated........B

17players_ wrote:Click to get your code numbers in the center of each slot. Numbers go to 25, I believe. Click the handle or wheel. I don't remember which. It should open. If not double check your numbers...it starts with the number six.

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "safe" and all the posts that have the word "safe" in them will show up!

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

posted in Hidden in Time: Looking-glass Lane on May 11, 11 1:13 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to post about the issues that you've encountered with Hidden in Time: Looking-glass Lane and I'm sorry for the trouble that has been caused. If you're encountering issues with the third box or any other blocked progression or technical issues, please be sure to write in to Customer Support as well.

They'll then be able to gather information about the different types of systems that are being affected, which they can also share with the game's developers. If you include a Dr. Felix Report in your initial contact, this will really help!

Customer Support can be reached anytime by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the "Contact Us" section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you've entered your question and clicked to "Check for Answers," you'll be led to our Help pages, from which your question can be submitted.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club" page.

Thanks!

-bfgDonau

posted in Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale on May 11, 11 12:47 PM
Hi iamstuckbad and welcome to the pond!

If you're not sure how to access your previous posts to see if you've received an answer, one easy way to do so is to click on "My Posts," which can be found just below "My Profile" and your username to the right. I'll include a link to one of your previous posts with a response from bfgArnoStyx here:

wheel in frozen comet

I've found another post in the HELP! thread as well that might come in handy:

WilJul wrote:SPOILERS!!!!

Glass disc locations:
1. HOG at penguins
2. On right hand post at start of bridge
3. On the post where the glowing symbols are (on a stairway going down). The glass disc is on top of the post to the right.

Hope this helps!

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "comet" and all the posts that have the word "comet" in them will show up!

-bfgDonau

posted in Mystery Novel on May 11, 11 12:24 PM
Hello again billycat123!

If I'm remembering correctly I believe you have to zoom in on the wall sconce before being able to pick the candle up from your inventory and hold it into the flames.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 11, 11 12:09 PM
Hi TheNewDebHead!

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition. For issues with freezing, it will often help to run some quick system updates. For more info, please see this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the trouble persists, or if you have any questions on the steps, please contact Customer Support and they'll be happy to offer technical assistance. Customer Support can be reached anytime via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

Since this issue is specific to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition, I'm going to move this thread over to the Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition Forum. I'm also going to go lock it up so that we can keep all technical issues together in the Post any Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition technical issues here only thread. Please feel free to re-post in that thread if you'd like.

Thanks and hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

posted in Celtic Lore: Sidhe Hills on May 11, 11 12:02 PM
Hi DanaDreams78!

If the trial period ended before the 60 minutes that should have been available for this game, then it may help to uninstall and then reinstall the game, but to do the reinstall through a different browser, such as Mozilla Firefox. Some helpful steps can be found here:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If that doesn't do the trick, then please contact our Customer Support team and they'll be happy to help. For info on how they can be reached, please see this thread:

Customer Support

Since this issue is specific to Celtic Lore: Sidhe Hills, I'm also going to go ahead and move this thread over to the Celtic Lore: Sidhe Hills Forum.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on May 11, 11 10:20 AM
Hi plunger and welcome to the pond!

I'm going to go ahead and lock up this duplicate thread so that we can keep all answers together for you and keep the Forum tidy, but feel free to continue the discussion in your open thread that can be found by clicking here. mcurty has posted a helpful response there as well.

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

I'm going to go ahead and lock up this duplicate thread so that we can keep all answers together for you and keep the Forum tidy, but feel free to continue the discussion in your open thread that can be found by clicking here. mcurty has posted a helpful response there as well.

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

posted in Mystery Novel on May 10, 11 5:43 PM
Hi alansmom07!

*Spoiler Alert*

You may already be through this section, but I wanted to be sure to respond in case anyone else is also stuck here.

This took me quite awhile to realize, but the "key" that is inside the metal container on the left part of the dock is what you'll use to tighten the bolts on the tire.

If you haven't opened this metal container yet you'll need to use the oil can that is found in a Hidden Object scene in the underground area of the mayor's manor.

To open the the chest with the rusty chain you'll need to use the acid that CSandL has mentioned in the post just above.

-bfgDonau

posted in Mystery Novel on May 10, 11 5:38 PM
Welcome to the pond, fisher10!

*Spoiler Alert*

You may already be through this section, but I wanted to be sure to respond in case anyone else is also stuck here.

This took me quite awhile to realize, but the "key" that is inside the metal container on the left part of the dock is actually what you'll use to tighten the bolts on the tire.

If you haven't opened this metal container yet you'll need to use the oil can that is found in a Hidden Object scene in the underground area of the mayor's manor.

-bfgDonau

posted in Mystery Novel on May 10, 11 5:29 PM
Hi jonah11!

*Spoiler Alert*

The lighter will be used along with the fuel to clear the way from the overly large rat in the back cell of the prison.

Use the brush on the right hand wall of the main part of the prison to clear away some dust to reveal symbols.

You'll be able to use these symbols as soon as you place the weight on the lock to the prison cell on the left that needs to be balanced.

Hope this helps keep your adventure going!

-bfgDonau

posted in Mystery Novel on May 10, 11 5:22 PM
Hi billycat123!

*Spoiler Alert*

Have you already lit the candle? If not, head to the cellar of the mayor's manor and look for the flaming sconces on the wall.

Once the candle is lit you'll be able to look into the secret chamber part of the cellar and obtain some evidence to investigate.

After you've completed everything on the mainland you'll be able to head to the island by clicking on the sparkles in the doorway of the building at the end of the dock by the truck.

-bfgDonau

posted in Alabama Smith in the Quest of Fate on May 10, 11 5:07 PM
Hi Margoty!

*Spoiler Alert*

The broken crystal can be replaced with the magnifying glass. Here are a few posts from the sun altar thread about this:

lastrn wrote:checked inventory to address broken crystal nothing works. what to do with green broken crystal?

luvtoread wrote:nothing. Use something in inventory to replace broken green crystal in window.

gameplayer43 wrote:Use the magnifying glass in the window.

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "crystal" and all the posts that have the word "crystal" in them will show up!

-bfgDonau

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 10, 11 4:47 PM
Hi dclower and welcome to the pond! And thanks fairjuno for swimming by to help!

Are you able to locate the game in the processes tab of your computer's Task Manager (CTRL+ALT+DEL) and then click on the End Process button? If so, then this should force the game to close and you should then be able to Uninstall and Reinstall, after which you can also verify that the game is showing as activated in the Game Manager.

If this doesn't work to clear up the trouble, then please contact Customer Support and they'll be happy to offer technical assistance. Customer Support can be reached anytime via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ on May 10, 11 4:34 PM
Hi marleygram and welcome to the pond!

I've found these pointers in the Tips and Tricks for Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace thread that I think may help:

Shastac2 wrote:Please help! I downloaded the free trial and only got to the passageway and got stumped! There is what appears to be a treasure chest on the ledge and I used the glue but now what am I suppose to do? I thought I needed a gem to paste in there but I don't have a gem. What happened to the jade I thought I was given? It's not in my inventory??????

shastac2

Fellmoon wrote:use your riding quip on the crack opposite the jewel box. curser will turn purple then use hammer on the geode. should be able to figure it out from there

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "jewel" and all the posts that have the word "jewel" in them will show up!

-bfgDonau

posted in Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale on May 10, 11 4:27 PM
Hi Cavtrooper70!

I haven't played this one yet myself, but I've found a tip in the Summer Stairway & torch thread that I think may help with your question:

WilJul wrote:You need a green crystal to open the stairway to the Spring and Summer children. You find it in a HOG in the main hub on the golden statue.

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "summer" and all the posts that have the word "summer" in them will show up!

-bfgDonau

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator