Posts created by Allawishas

posted in Profiler: The Hopscotch Killer on Nov 8, 11 10:58 AM
I played the demo and I am pretty sure I almost finished it in the hour I had to play. I am not a fan of this developer and I certainly would never buy any of their games. Also, doesn't anyone double check these games before they send them out to be bought? In one of the hidden object scenes, the clue said lady bird? It was in fact a ladybug I was supposed to find. I really can't see how Big Fish or the developer is making any money on this. Definitely a no buy me or any of their games in the future.

Same for me, cursor stopped working at the police station when I clicked the sign on the door to the right.

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Apr 17, 11 12:12 PM
I finished this game with 4 minutes to spare in the hour demo. Do not purchase this game if you are looking for a long life game.

posted in The Curse of the Thirty Denarii on Mar 30, 11 5:02 PM
I am also unimpressed with these kind of games, I beat the entire game with seven minutes to spare in the one hour trial. Please BFG, can we get some quality, worth the money spent games?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator