Posts created by gallon30

Thanks for the information. I did go to the walkthrough but it didn't tell me where the other key is also. Wondering if there is a glitch or just me?

I have just started to play this game and already have a problem. When you enter the house of Julien - you need two keys to stop the pneumatic postal tubes - well - I only can find ONE switch key and it was from the HOS game in Juliens room. I went back down to the desk and there I put the one key in place but there is no other Key?
Help - I don't want to have to quit already.

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 12 10:55 PM
I can't seem to solve the puzzle to open the farm house door. I have lock pice one and two, have put them on the lock but the symbols won't let me change them?? Can anyone help me with this

I am trying to take off the screws on the side panel on the piano and the screwdriver will only allow me to take off one screw but no others. It keeps throwing it back into my inventory. Am I missing something here. I find it interesting that the walkthrough that came with this game has also now ended so it offers no advice or help either.

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Oct 27, 10 12:16 PM
I have the coal but how do I present it to the gazebo as it won't let me put it on the pedestal

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator