Posts created by judithg315

posted in Immortal Love: Black Lotus Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 18 4:20 PM
I agree! This wasn't really a survey. It was all about HE games (which is not one of the series I like). I was hoping they really wanted an opinion about what I would like.

posted in Shadowplay: Whispers of the Past Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 17 6:04 PM
I think this game has the worst hidden objects I have ever played! They are more like puzzles without a skip!
I really don't like puzzles or mini games or whatever you call them. I can put up with them as long as I can skip.
It seems like first the invaded the HO's and now they are the HO's.
I think I am done with most of these games!

Simon51 wrote:Picking up the diary has no effect on not being able to pick up the pieces for the scroll.

How frustrating to get this far and not be able to finish!!

Did you click on the LEFT page of the diary?

Didn't have a problem the first time I played. Replaying because I didn't get the key needed in the bonus game. Couldn't figure out why I was having a problem this time.

Figured it out! Open the diary (brown thing next to the scroll). Click on the left page and then it will ask you to find 7 runes. That is what is needed for the scroll.

Same here....didn't get the key and can't go back.

Didn't enjoy it enough to play again.

posted in Myths of the World: Island of Forgotten Evil on Sep 19, 16 12:22 PM
Thank you jcsgame. I have been working on that for a half hour.

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 16 5:46 PM
I have the same problem. I just skip and it doesn't bother me. I quit buying games from one developer because they always have something that I physically can't do. And no option to skip!!!! You know who that is.....(about a guy with a head that is mad). Not as mad as I am since I like their games. Just can't do them.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Florry's Well Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 16 6:25 PM
Is there a way to unlock the inventory bar so it doesn't show up all of the time? I prefer to have it open when I want to use something. This one seems to take up too much of the screen at the bottom.

posted in Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition on Dec 5, 15 5:08 PM
Hi Robert,

I had the same thing the other day when playing an older game without built in guide.

It is very annoying and I can't see any way to get rid of it either.

I don't understand why going to any of those other places would be any value to a walkthrough for any game.

Sorry...no help from me also

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 15 6:16 PM
I haven't been able to complete any of the bonus games because they put in an impossible task that I physically can't do (put puzzle together and others as in Maze 360).

They don't have a skip and I can't move on.

I didn't purchase the last Nevertales game for that reason.

If I knew Maze 360 was going to do that also, I would not have purchased that one either.

They don't like physically challenged (handicapped) to play games?

posted in Demon Hunter 2: A New Chapter on Aug 26, 15 7:22 PM
I know the colors to mix and how to get the amount.
I can't figure out how to do this.
Do I mix it in the bowl first?
If I make a mistake, how do I start again?

posted in Demon Hunter 2: A New Chapter on Aug 26, 15 2:16 PM
I replayed the first Demon Hunter game a few weeks ago and enjoyed it all over. I think this one is better it just isn't as long as the first one. That is OK with me. This is just the right length. Not too long and not too short. Keep up the good work. I am looking for that bad guy to come back! (he did threaten that he would...lol)

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 2, 15 4:24 PM
Make that me three! How did you do it?

posted in Beyond: Light Advent Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 15 11:21 AM
Jensen Ackles is not Canadian. He was born in Dallas, Texas

posted in New York Mysteries: High Voltage Collector's Edition on Jun 11, 15 12:06 PM
If you are talking about the one in the HO in the bonus game......it is the same time as the one on the hall clock in the main game that 9otters is talking about.

posted in New York Mysteries: High Voltage Collector's Edition on Jun 8, 15 5:16 PM
You have no idea how many times I tried that code until I figured out that I had to move the truck.
Then I couldn't figure out 'how' to move the truck.

Gotter done....finally!

posted in New York Mysteries: High Voltage Collector's Edition on Jun 8, 15 2:01 PM
Hi Carolieem

Did you move the truck first? You can't open the briefcase because it is under the truck tire.

posted in New York Mysteries: High Voltage Collector's Edition on Jun 8, 15 1:57 PM
Glad you found it.
I love this game too! I have played it twice now. I wish there were more games like this. I did play the first New York Mysteries game. I think this one is even better.

i agree....taking it too far that I can't tell you to look for a riflebutt

Edit: Hey, spell checker didn't like typing it as one word but it got past the

posted in New York Mysteries: High Voltage Collector's Edition on Jun 8, 15 7:43 AM
If you haven't found it yet...

Find the rifle **** (upper right corner) and use it to spring the trap. You can then see behind the target.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator