Posts created by rchogan

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 17 10:11 AM
Many thanks sazoria. Got it. Its not exactly obvious. No "info" on what to do, no "skip" possibility. And you can sit there awhile before a sequence begins.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 17 12:40 PM
Can't get beyond first screen. What am I supposed to do?. Startegy Guide is no help.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 12, 12 5:21 PM
Even with the new version The HOP with the nail, the bottle and duck doesn't work for me. I give up.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 11, 12 12:16 PM
I'm having the same problem. Reinstalling had no effect. Annoying.

posted in Classic Adventures: The Great Gatsby on Jan 29, 12 11:11 PM
What's happening? I said I could not save progress prior to exiting and asked what I was doing wrong.

posted in Classic Adventures: The Great Gatsby on Jan 29, 12 11:08 PM
Great game but I can''t save progress if I exit. I go to "main menu," it says progress will be saved, but it isn't. What am I missing?

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 5, 12 8:41 PM
Thanks

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 4, 12 12:58 PM
Thanks.

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 3, 12 10:15 PM
Thanks.

posted in Them: The Summoning on Oct 31, 11 2:43 PM
The need to click randomly over and over at the gate is sufficient reason for me to conclude that this game is a loser. And what's the point of a map which does not let you go anyplace?. And so called "bonuses" that have no value or new play. What a sloppy piece of work. Hopefully the developers will not waste time on sequels.

posted in Them: The Summoning on Oct 31, 11 2:37 PM
I did this over and over and finally it worked. Completely at random. Very inferior game play to have to go through this.

posted in Committed: Mystery at Shady Pines on Oct 26, 11 8:17 PM
What a great game! Good story, beautiful graphics, flawless interface. Thanks.

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Oct 25, 11 9:21 PM
I didn't have any of the technical problems other people mention, and thoroughly enjoyed this game. Its long and I think its well well worth the price.

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Oct 25, 11 9:16 PM
It took me about six hours, a comparatively long time. I think its worth it.

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town on Aug 18, 11 10:21 PM
I have the iron disc, but can't find the other one.Not where walk through indicates. Iron disc won't go on gate. Hints welcome. Thanks.

posted in Emma and the Inventor on May 24, 11 12:07 PM
Pickles77 wrote:Maybe I am doing something wrong......I find the magnifying glass and read the instructions and says to click on mailbox (which also is supposed to show sparkles) and nothing happens, can go no further....anyone else having this problem?

Yes, I have the same problem. I've tried three different characters, never get started after the glass.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Mar 8, 11 7:36 PM
I agree with suzy230. It is particularly annoying that if you go to the walk through you will get it wrong by completing the letter too early.

posted in Dream Chronicles on Feb 26, 11 8:41 PM
Are there supposed to be three clear gems here? I can't find any.

posted in Nightmare on the Pacific on Feb 3, 11 6:35 PM
Like the little kid says at the end, "Worst. Cruise. Ever." Game was so short I checked the walk through to see if I had missed something. Other than phone calls which neither exist nor matter I missed nothing. Nice graphics, good story line, puzzles either too easy or too hard. On the whole, not worth $7.

posted in King Arthur on Oct 27, 10 9:48 PM
What's the source of the poem in the Epilogue? A credit would have been nice, eh?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator