Posts created by gvierg

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 28, 18 9:14 AM
bought heaps of new cards to fill my album, got 2 new ones, had 96, but when trying to open them for the album, they never gave any cards. play windows 10.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 12, 18 8:21 AM
hope, castle looks better then, as castle is saved, of course. no one wants to see the end of midnight castle.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 26, 17 9:11 PM
just installed the latest update and could play, but none of my loaded ships arrived. after having traveled/loaded every city again and lost all my lives i wanted to close the game, but couldn't find a way and had to use the task manager in the end.

posted in Farm Up on Nov 7, 17 7:46 AM
same thing happened to me on level 39, lots of vegetables just went off as no harvest was possible. started over then again after a few days, however then i got no items for collections, started over again (got a free game from bigpond: "game not working on my computer", had made many purchases), now i've got characters and collection items come, too, but access/repair of jeniffer's house is denied; still play (no buying any more), just over level 20 again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 29, 17 6:36 AM
think, we still got only 3 rooms, was hoping for a new one, my "ghost room"

posted in Farm Up on Sep 26, 17 2:17 AM
received no email or do you mean the order confirmation of my purchases? feel tempted to start again and not click on butterflies till prompted

posted in Farm Up on Sep 25, 17 11:38 AM
contacted support team, their answer was: reinstall. hence i did, but still no collection items appear at all.

posted in Farm Up on Sep 21, 17 5:13 AM
playing "farm up" on windows 8. i am on level 39. suddenly no characters appear any more and the game can't be played. if i reinstall the game, will i lose all my purchases (did quite a few) and all my progress?

posted in Farm Up on Jul 15, 17 9:45 AM
had no sound, could with a lot of effort fix that, still error messages appears, couldn't red file 0x00000000, user gvierg

posted in Farm Up on Jun 21, 17 9:33 AM
thought, when you come to a new level, some character wants to speak about a new idea, but as i finally reached level 35, no one has got anything to say.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on May 18, 17 2:11 AM
thank you, does it come up at the beginning of the level, as i tried all things/boosts whilst playing it and nothing helps?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on May 16, 17 10:18 PM
does anyone know, how we can get rid of those fans?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 11, 17 10:54 AM
thought 88 was bad, but 91 particularly, what a nightmare,but it doesn't get any better, 93 and 97 are coming up. wonder, whether i get to the next island. anyone got there?

posted in Farm Up on Feb 12, 17 11:55 PM
thank you, found it finally and moved it.

posted in Farm Up on Feb 12, 17 9:20 AM
it's an early task, as i'm a fairly new player, however this task is up telling me to get the street sign more visible and clicking on the show me button just produces "move",
hence i'm stunned as i can't see any sign anywhere.

posted in Christmas Puzzle 3 on Dec 25, 16 7:29 AM
why is santa's house still not working? (game crashes, as we click on the icon with all progress in that session made lost). also, the fairy's tasks don't come up.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 24, 16 7:47 AM
as last year, as soon as we try to access santa's house, the game crashes and all progress on our present session is lost. also fairy doesn't unlock her tasks. everything still like last years crashes and still no update!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 15, 16 12:47 AM
finished cape town, ready for budapest, but trying to go there, it just says: "coming soon"

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 16 8:02 AM
thank you, i didn't realize, that they didn't renewing

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 16 6:45 AM
anyone with a clue of where to get the amulets in the first place, not referring to the possible 20 daily energy points to activate them?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator