Posts created by hjg3000

posted in Ella's Hope on Apr 1, 13 1:36 AM
I have just found out that there is a ball at the castle, only dayna is the only one with a ball gown and Leah and Ella cant go! I haven't told the boys yet, what should I do? Will Ella and Leah get to go?

posted in Ella's Hope on Mar 29, 13 10:19 AM
Wow thank you so much. I cant belive I could be on this site for six years without knowing that. I literally cant thank you enought, I will be using this all the time now!

hjg

posted in Ella's Hope on Mar 29, 13 9:18 AM
I really wish Lily and Sasha: Nexus of Souls was on BFG, do yiou think there is any way we could ask them to make it available.

hjg

posted in Ella's Hope on Mar 29, 13 9:16 AM
I agree very much with you. I always find it hard to find RPGs and would love a category for them. I really wish we had more games like this available on BFG as I really enjoy them and find the forums a great help.

hjg

posted in Ella's Hope on Mar 29, 13 9:12 AM
Thanks all found this really helpful, glad i was warned about the "danger" waiting for me. I probably wouldn't have been able to prepare for it. Having said that it wasn't to hard to defeat. Thanks!

hjg

posted in Ella's Hope on Mar 29, 13 9:10 AM
CrazyLatin007 wrote:Finished with:

Will always pass:

Marcus and Areth

Will never pass:

Leah, Dayna, and Sakari

Conditional pass

Cal passes only if Ella rejected him. Ella passes only if your combined score on the side quests, sky orbs, and exam is high enough.

Thanks for that, now I can stop worrying about leah (even if I would do any thing for her to pass after playing leah's tale

posted in Leah's Tale on Mar 29, 13 1:49 AM
Thanks so much, I've finished the game and now I'n trying to convince some of my friends to start playing. Thanks

hjg

posted in Aveyond 2 on Mar 29, 13 1:47 AM
I'm a big fan of the series and have played all the different games many times. Having said that I don't think I've ever been through them in order. If any one could just give me as much info about them all e.g. who was the developer, what order to play them in I would really appreciate it. Thanks

hjg

posted in Aveyond 2 on Mar 29, 13 1:43 AM
SeverineSnape wrote:Gates of Night is Aveyond 3.2! The third Aveyond game has been cut into chapters. The first two have already been released and the next one will be the Lost Orb, which will be released (hopefully) sometime in January. So the order of Aveyond games currently is:

Aveyond - Rhen's Quest
Aveyond 2 - Ean's Quest
Aveyond 3.1 - Lord of Twilight
Aveyond 3.2 - Gates of Night
Aveyond 3.3 - The Lost Orb (in production)

All games can be played independently of each other. It's just that the chapters in game 3 continue with the same storyline. However, if you've started with Gates of Night, Lord of Twilight might not be so exciting any more.

Do you have an up to date list?

posted in Aveyond 2 on Mar 29, 13 1:41 AM
Graj0732 wrote:Go to the creator's site for answers to many questions, downloads for maps, walkthroughs, patches, goodies, and more.

[URL removed by moderator]
This link takes you to the hints and tips, there is also a link for tech questions and help.

Witch company created the game

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Mar 28, 13 7:49 AM
Hello, I'm looking for a new game to buy. If you could please tell me a little bit about this game and its storyline I would really apprentice it. I really want to know weather its worth a buy. Thanks

hjg

posted in Life Quest® 2: Metropoville on Mar 28, 13 7:45 AM
2wordy wrote:yes,
I've been so close to having all the pie filled by day 100. the life quest path I find most dificult is getting the $100,000.

thats the one piece I miss.

I have found this too, dose any one have any tips beside investments for macing alot of money in a short time, thanks

hjg

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Mar 28, 13 5:27 AM
Hi, I'm considering buying this game. I was just wandering if anyone could tell me a bit about the storyline and their opinions on the game. It doesn't take long to give me a little advice and it would be much appreciated, thank you

hjg

posted in Life Quest® 2: Metropoville on Mar 28, 13 5:19 AM
I think this is one of the hardest tasks, I defiantly agree that trying to complete it early is a good idea.

hjg

posted in Leah's Tale on Mar 28, 13 5:14 AM
I must admit this dose confuse me a bit the way you have to win to loose but my best advice is to fight your best and keep your party alive! Hope this will help!

hjg

posted in Leah's Tale on Feb 12, 13 12:42 AM
I am playing the game for the second time now and I'm attepting to complete all the sisde quests, Im really stuck on finding five gold nuggets for the dwarf as i gave one a way to the fishing one. Help wold be mutvh appricaited. Thanks

posted in Dreamscape on Dec 24, 12 12:51 AM
Ok thank you so mutch as soon as I have finished the game I'm on now I will be starting on this thank you again for your help

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 23, 12 8:34 AM
ganonsbane wrote:There is an Exit 1 Step Wide going West from the screen with the man selling weapons that leads to the Spirit. I had trouble finding it, myself.

HTH

Thank you so mutch it seems this is what I was missing thank you again

posted in Dreamscape on Dec 23, 12 2:03 AM
I am wandering wether I should get this game and I want to know wether you think it is worth me buying? thank you

posted in Cute Knight on Dec 23, 12 1:54 AM
I was just wandering if any one had been able to get a list of all (or most of) the endings it would be very helpfull

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator