Posts created by yelwbkrd35

posted in Maze: The Broken Tower Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 16 7:29 PM
Bravo MAD HEAD!!! I stayed up very very late tonight to finish the game. Loved every minute. Game of the year!!!!! I have a suggestion tho.. Please post a warning of the psychological intensity with the main game page. Certain areas did disturb me yet that is a kudos to how well this game was produced. When i had to tell myself that this is only a game, that is how effective every area was. Graphics 5++ story 5++ music 5+++++. Will be waiting for the next installment.

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 4, 15 3:28 PM
Hey thanks, I have 3 bishop king queen. I have the glass jars except the one for the knight. any help is huge

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 3, 15 1:45 PM
AAAA want to yell!! Need the last chess piece.

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 2, 15 11:45 AM
Love this game, Would love a walk through even more.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 13, 14 4:08 PM
Thanks Friend. Yes I will need to play it over again as well. sort of sucks that there isn't a pop up note about that. Thanks again

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 13, 14 12:31 PM
I can not access the bonus chapter after alot of reading of the posts here to find a solution. I am ready for a refund. Never had this lack of response from BFG to a problem that seems to have effected many gamers. Haven't sent a review yet and maybe it it time. VERY disappointed!

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 12, 14 5:26 PM
I have read thru countless requests for help in regards to playing the bonus chapter.
Members have tried to help members yet BFG has not cleared the issue regarding not being able to gain access to play the bonus chapter. Could you please post a link/answer for this issue? I sure am getting discouraged in resolving this issue.

posted in Spooky Mahjong on Aug 4, 14 2:10 PM
Stuck trying to get my rank up to get to level 4. Anyone know how many stars I need ?

posted in Spooky Mahjong on Aug 1, 14 2:02 PM
Love this game and the soundtrack, Unfortunately the music cuts out after the first 5 mins or so. any have the same.?

posted in Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon on Mar 5, 14 11:38 AM
This question isnt about crashes or freezes. The game will shut off go back to bfg app where I have to start the game over again. going thru preliminary original choices as before. The game will then resume back to the level again.. this is happening every 15-20 of play time. starting to be tirering. otherwise game play is fine. gees havent a clue with this one. tanx for yr help

posted in Bluebeard's Castle: Son of the Heartless on Feb 13, 14 5:45 PM
Agree here! I am frozen the same place as everyone else. My app says no update. Uninstalled and reinstalled!!! Frozen! Getting very frustrated..

posted in League of Mermaids on Dec 19, 13 2:21 PM
HI, I have been waiting quite awhile for the new chapters to open. I wrote the dev Alder and they said the new chapters might be coming in February. So right now we only have up to 4.

posted in League of Mermaids on Dec 18, 13 11:24 AM
Since a new chapter was sent as an update, I assume the rest would come as updates as well. It has been a long time since the next chapter was sent. Will there be a next? Tired of waiting. This is a fun game.

posted in Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory on Jul 28, 13 3:26 PM
Hi, I got it finally this goes 1-8 shell,sail,fish,star,swirl,seahorse,and then the last is that crisscross looking thing. Good luck!

posted in Snark Busters: All Revved up on May 2, 13 1:52 PM
I am about to collect the last piece of the ring. I have egg lasers that tells me I need to turn them off. I went to the walkthrough and there is nothing there about the lasers around the egg. This was brought up on another blog page yet that does nothing. Please help I played for so long

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Mar 29, 13 1:02 PM
Hi Scruffy, I feel your pain I have just started to get inot the large file games and I found without a wlk thru I get way over the top frustrated. I have searched for w/thru when BF doesn't offer one. I wouldn't buy with out one. I can tell you searching for other outside gamers is the fastest and easiest i find. Wish i could offer more help but don't give up k? fins up!

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 13 4:45 AM
I am asking that this picture be changed. I find it very disturbing and I also think there are other members that feel the same way Thanks you

posted in Barn Yarn on Mar 4, 13 1:32 PM
I have been trying to download this game for hours now and there isnt a response from BF website to start the D/L Is there something going on over at HQ we should know about?

posted in Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 13 10:04 AM
Thanks bfg Mo, Went to give it a try again and the game opened just fine. Go figure... Well thanks for the help and I hope I don't need Dr. Felix after all. fins crossed.

posted in Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 13 4:13 PM
Hi, I am playing on a pc. I played for about 90 mins. saved and exited. I went to start playing again and received this...
error cannot find import: Dll mybe missing , corrupt or wrong version. File FBNCore.dll error 126

I uninstalled and reinstalled. I can't get the game to even start. I get the same message. Looked thru all error codes dont see this one in the help pages. Saw the Dr.Felix thing too. should I just call or write support? tanx

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator