Posts created by Misty40

posted in Sinking Island on Apr 18, 09 10:02 PM
Some of the large file games have PhysX and DivX included in the download. Perhaps your downloads are not complete? You have to watch for them towards the end of the download. You are given a choice for both, I believe, on whether or not to choose to accept the download and accompanying agreements.

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Apr 18, 09 9:17 PM
It's a great game. I enjoyed it very much. It reminds me a little of RTR. I guess it must be the music..lol.

posted in Emerald City Confidential on Mar 27, 09 8:46 PM
I've received error messages like that from other games. When it happens, I just restart the game. It will usually save any progress you've made. I haven't had that problem with this game though.

posted in Emerald City Confidential on Mar 25, 09 8:08 PM
Well, this was certainly a very fun game. As usual, I had to cheat my way through it like I do most games..lol. I'm hoping there will be a sequel because there are two countries that we're not allowed to explore. I want to know- what's past the North Gate inside of Gillikin Country? What's in Munchkin Country? Hmmmm..if there's a sequel, I hope it comes out soon.

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 7, 09 11:05 PM
I haven't had any problems with . I love this website! It's by far the best.

posted in Dracula Origin on Feb 17, 09 5:02 PM
I just finished this game and I love it! I hope there will be more like this one. It is definitely a great adventure game. I'm hoping for a Dracula Origin 2 soon.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 24, 09 4:18 PM
I loved this game. The graphics are great. I loved the soundtrack, too! I loved the storyline as well. I hope the end is really not the ending. I would love for there to be another game. Anyone who hasn't bought Madame Fate should.

posted in My Tribe on Jan 19, 09 2:51 PM
goldenrodfarm wrote:I have a tribe of only 15 people all adults and today I looked in and guess what, the stork was called without my intervention. There is a girl baby wondering around amoung the adults. She hangs around one paticular women while she is sleeping so I assume she is the mother but who knows who the father is.

Putting the parents names would be a good upgrade in the details part.

This sounds like a classic case of "mama's baby, daddy's maybe!"..LOL.

posted in My Tribe on Dec 30, 08 9:34 AM
What I do is "checkmark" a few trees and rocks to make sure I'll always have building materials. I also assign most of the tribespeople to construction in addition to other duties such as fishing/ agriculture/science. Your tribespeople should have at least 3-4 priorities to keep things going.

posted in The Color of Murder on Nov 20, 08 4:45 PM
One simple rule: You move yourself thru scenes by maneuvering the mouse- if you can't do it in real life you can't do it in the game. For example: getting to the exit door in the Theater Workshop requires that you maneuver yourself between tables until your mouse let's you know to move forward. Always travel as far as you can as long as the cursor is an upwards arrow. Also, some scenes require that you complete certain tasks in a specific order. I found that out while playing East Side Story..lol.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 10, 08 6:02 PM
I have always wondered what happened to Rose. I hope this new Ravenhearst reveals her story.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator