Posts created by gama58

posted in FBI: Paranormal Case on Mar 22, 11 8:36 AM
sinshack wrote:5th day in a row with Hidden Object games? And there are TWO today? There is a soft release - if you hate this game, give Aladin and the Wonderful Lamp: The 1001 Nights a try!

I'm downloading both right now, I just popped in over here in case somebody missed the soft release and wants to try that one.

And after what went on in the forums yesterday, please remember that everyone is entitled to hate a game, everyone is entitled to post in the forum that they hate a game and why they hate it, but NOBODY is entitled to be rude, especially to other gamers but also to Big Fish and the game developers.

Amen! Thank you sinshack for making this statement. I totally agree with you. I have been reading the comments on the last few games and was disappointed with how people make their comments. Yes, everybody is entitled to their opinion and feelings, but we don't have to be so mean about it. I know that it is not that easy to make these games because if it were I would be creating my own games. I know that some fo these games are poorly made, but that's where we as gamers need to come in and make constructive criticism so that the developers can improve on their games.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 11 10:54 AM
I love this game. The graphics are great. Did not have any trouble with the dl. I played only 15 minutes and just had to get it.

Well, I guess I am going to be with the minority on this one. I actually enjoyed this game. Yes, it is a straight HOG and yes it is quite easy, but for me it was a lite and relaxing game.

posted in Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde: The Strange Case on Mar 6, 11 7:57 AM
I agree with everybody about this game. I lasted less than 5 minutes. This one is not for me.

I love this game. The first two I didn't really care for. As a matter of fact I don't think that I ever finished the first one. Anyway, this was a big improvement. It was a pleasant surprise.

posted in Soul Journey on Mar 1, 11 2:36 PM
This was a very cute and funny game. Yes, some of the items are tiny and I had to use the hint button, but overall it is a fun game. It might not be for everybody.

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Feb 26, 11 8:18 AM
Where did the time go? I love the first one and of course I just had to get this one as well.

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 11 1:24 PM
I love this style of game, however, I am going to have to wait till next week to purchase it to start a new punch card. I don't know if I can wait that long, but I have other games to finish. Thanks goofyduck for that great review, but you always give good ones and you are always spot on. The same goes to CasualGran.

posted in Cave Quest on Feb 20, 11 7:41 AM
Thanks goofyduck for that great review. I am going to try this game now after reading your review. It sounds very interesting and fun. The same goes to the other reviewers.

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come on Feb 19, 11 10:34 AM
I enjoyed this game a lot. I have the whole series. Did not have any problems with it.

posted in Mystery Agency: A Vampire's Kiss on Feb 18, 11 8:11 AM
I was excited to see another HOG, because I have credits that I wanted to use, but after playing this one for about 10 mins I uninstalled it. I normally play the whole hour, but I just couldn't do it with this one.

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 11 10:04 AM
I love this game, but I am going to have to wait till next month because I have two credits coming and that will fill up my card. I hope that I can wait that long. Thanks to all of you for the great reviews.

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Feb 16, 11 10:02 AM
I really enjoyed this game. I didn't have problems with it all. I was hesistant about trying it because of the problems that other players had, but I finished the demo without any of the problems they encountered. I am seriously considering buying this game.

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 11 6:58 AM
After reading all the positive reviews I think that I will purchase this game. This is just my type of game. It sounds like RTR, which I love. Thank you everybody for the excellent reviews.

posted in Behind the Reflection on Feb 3, 11 9:52 AM
After reading the mixed comments and reviews, I decided to try this game and I found that I truly enjoyed playing it. The mini puzzles are easy. The HOs are easy to find. This game might not be for everybody, but I find it relaxing and fun.

I love this game! This is going to be one of my all time favorites.

posted in A Girl in the City on Jan 31, 11 6:16 AM
I don't normally post any comments, but today I will. I read all the reviews and they were all negative, however, I am one of those people that will try anything once. Well, I am with the majority on this game. I definitely won't be buying this one.

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Jan 30, 11 3:56 PM
I read the reviews and thought that I might not like this game, but after playing it I found that I enjoyed it very much. I will just have to wait until next month to purchase it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator