Posts created by suzmcmike

posted in Haunted Train: Clashing Worlds Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 17 10:35 PM
joelman wrote:The Bonus Chapter becomes unplayable during the tram scene.
When I put the Tram Map on the sliding panel with the brass corners, the magnifier appears. But when I click it to move it, it disappears.
If I exit then re-enter the scene, the magnifier is still gone, and the sliding panel is now a few inches to the right.

I am running OS 10.2 Sierra on a MacBook Pro Retina.
Thanks!

Joel

I am having the same problem. I'm running MacOS Sierra 10.12.3

posted in Maze: The Broken Tower Collector's Edition on Jan 19, 17 10:20 PM
I'm having the same issue with the pill bottle being in front of the night vision goggles. I saw another thread on this issue that refers to running the game as administrator, but when I click on the article, it only applies to Windows platforms. I'm running Mac OS Sierra 10.12.2.

I'm having the same issue as other Mac users. When I go to the Secret Room, it's completely black except for the Hint Bubble in the lower right corner. I have macOS Sierra 10.12.1.

I'm unable to play this game since updating to Mac OS Sierra. I was about halfway through the game before I upgraded from El Capitan to Sierra, and now the game won't open.

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 16 11:08 PM
I have the exact same issue!

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Jan 30, 16 6:31 PM
I'm having the same issue in the Music Room with the book puzzle instructions at the bottom of the screen not going away. Has anyone found a fix for this?

posted in Witches' Legacy: Awakening Darkness Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 16 12:16 PM
doorgirl wrote:
suzmcmike wrote:Running on Mac OS X El Capitan version 10.11.2.

Game opens, but appears to be minimized. When I click on icon, it just flashes on the screen and goes back to minimized. The only way to close it is to right click on it and select quit.

I have same config as above quoted.

WORKAROUND: Close the Game Manager. Go to Launchpad icon (rocket ship), right next to blue Mac Finder icon.(At far left of application tray if along bottom of screen or top one if you keep that bar vertical.) Click on Launchpad and find the game icon WL7 CE. you'll recognize the image. Open the game from there.

This happens all the time with Elefun Games. Something in their code conflicts with something in Game Manager code.

I have more success and less grief starting from Launchpad.

Thank you Doorgirl. I tried your workaround. I closed Game Manager, then launched WL7CE from Launchpad. All it did was open Game Manager. I tried opening it again, but had the same problem. Oddly enough, I was able get into the game once, but now I'm back to it being "minimized". I don't think I'll buy this game until they address the issue, which is too bad because I really liked it during the short time I was able to play.

posted in Witches' Legacy: Awakening Darkness Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 15 10:54 AM
Running on Mac OS X El Capitan version 10.11.2.

Game opens, but appears to be minimized. When I click on icon, it just flashes on the screen and goes back to minimized. The only way to close it is to right click on it and select quit.

posted in Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 23, 15 4:49 PM
Nickirip wrote:I have the problem with the game being in the upper right corner of my computer screen. This means no "dialogue" at the top and no skip button. Anyone else have this issue? Playing on a Mac

I'm having this same problem. Playing on a Mac with OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.2

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 15 6:55 PM
I am having this problem as well. Can anyone help?

posted in Fall of the New Age on Mar 20, 14 8:39 PM
Never mind! I finally found it in the blue pot.

posted in Fall of the New Age on Mar 20, 14 8:28 PM
Help! I can't seem to find the 4th map piece in the Observatory. The little weasel is of no help.

posted in Who Am I on Jan 13, 14 8:45 PM
Baby is in house #72.

posted in Who Am I on Jan 13, 14 8:38 PM
To get a lead on who purchased the house 2 years ago, you need to go to City Hall.

posted in Zodiac Prophecies: The Serpent Bearer on Nov 14, 12 9:34 AM
I bought this game after completing the demo, thinking it was at least worth a punch card credit. Sadly, I was mistaken. As I was playing, I kept hoping it would hurry up and end. The storyline is a familiar one, and the "Dark Lord" looked more like a genie that had just popped out of it's bottle than an evil spirit.

In order to hear the voice-overs, you have to have the music on, and the music is very repetative (I usually prefer to play without music).

The game contains a map which was not very useful since it would often not show any locations that had current actions, and when it did, it turned out there was no current action to be done at that location.

That being said, the graphics were fairly nice, and the Hint button was useful outside of the HOS.

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on Jul 26, 12 7:31 PM
cherbtoo wrote:I didn't have any voiceovers in the game apart from the 'end of sections' which wasn't a deal breaker but I had no sound at all for the safe puzzle where you are supposed to listen to the clicks even though my speakers and the game settings were on maximum ... so a huge thank you for the red, yellow and blue circle indicators of the correct numbers.

Cherb - I have this same problem with this game as well as a few others. Were you able to figure out how to fix?

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® on Nov 1, 10 6:28 PM
Hi Matt875,

I would also suggest the Dream Chronicles series. If my memory serves me right, the second one of the series is the best!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator