Posts created by daylillie1

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 29, 18 3:28 PM
Read on one of the other site reviews that we have to buy gems to get these features working, but can't find where or how to buy them. Any help?

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 28, 18 1:26 PM
Spent $500 of the money at the very beginning for the automatic food feeder. Have had no deaths at night so far.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 27, 18 10:56 AM
how long after breeding to get eggs?

posted in Egyptian Settlement 2: New Worlds on Jul 7, 16 11:58 AM
I have spent so much time wandering around trying to find the market in the fog, and still haven't got it! Any tips or hints on quicker way to find? Thanks for the help

posted in Big Bang West 2 on Apr 17, 16 1:50 PM
What do I need to have to be able to get a gold mine? It keeps showing unavailable when the town is on even higher levels. Any one know the key?

posted in Country Tales on Oct 3, 15 1:57 PM
Have played several times and always get silver. Any hints that could help me speed it up? Takes too long to get the $3000.

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 6, 14 12:31 PM
I am so unhappy with this game. On level 159 and have exploded my lightning symbol with a bubble numerous times, but can't finish level. SO TIRED of this level. Very upset with the creators - this was a great relaxing match 3 for inbetween more difficult games, and they made it complicated, which could be allright, but they didn't include any instructions. Wish I hadn't purchased this. Think twice before you buy!

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Oct 11, 14 11:33 AM
melted the waxm have the wick, can't open the mold - HELP PLEASE, Thanks

posted in Hotel Mogul on Feb 20, 13 2:54 PM
I've read the helpful information and I can complete the level, however, I don't come even close to making the gold star bonus time. Has anyone any help to offer on getting the bonus on this level. Have played it lots! and going crazy trying to get the bonus. Thanks!!

posted in Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe on Dec 27, 12 2:38 PM
Great tip! Doesn't have to have the 2 vacant lots in the left corner. Used the layout on the top row from right to left - open lot, dormer, open lot, open lot. Use 2 lots to the left of the dormer in place of the 2 lots in left corner. Build shop on right top corner. Can still build sawmill between dormers. Didn't get the blue ribbon, but DID COMPLETE within time limit. THANKS, tried to get past this level about 20 times.

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Sep 3, 12 3:09 PM
Hi, just found #1 and would like to purchase 2 & 3 before sale ends. Please list the order of 1-6 so I will know which to buy next. Thank you (please respond ASAP) Thanks

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Sep 3, 12 3:07 PM
Just discovered this series and really enjoying it. However, I can't find #2, Have the first and want to buy 2 & 3 before the sale is over. Please respond quickly. Thank you

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 12, 12 6:52 PM
Have really enjoyed this series overall, and am putting out the word to suggest another in the series. However, there are things that could improve the next one a lot. If you want another, with changes, please post your ideas here.

1. Get rid of rats and all others, or make it easier to get rid of them, either by building a special building, or a certain number of 1 type building, or just fewer clicks.

2. Make it possible to rotate buildings.

3. Make large screen with several areas. Really enjoyed moving around a big area and putting things exactly where I wanted.

4. Different types of restaurants, Mexican, Italian, etc.

5. More subways and bus stops

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 12, 12 6:40 PM
Like others, I have the first 2 and really enjoyed them. Bought this right away, and did play all the way through, however, it is certainly NOT my favorite of the series. I really had to space the days between playing this because my wrist and arm was hurting so bad!!! Like the challenge of doing 2 or 3 things at a time, but I KNOW they can make these bad guys, rats, etc. disappear with fewer clicks. It takes forever to get rid of them. Finger goes numb! Also don't like the "people" that keep popping up while playing. Have to stop whatever you're doing and click on them. Most of it was nonsense things anyway. May play it again, not sure right now.

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Jul 31, 12 4:44 PM
I got help for level 44!! Didn't have to quit playing. Went to **** and they had a walkthrough. Finished the game, and am so glad to have that last level done. REALLY LOVED THIS GAME. Any word on another one coming soon?

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Jul 31, 12 2:01 PM
wright1533 wrote"put up club zapital first, and other things around it" How do you so that when you have to build all the production items, shops and three (I think) specials just to get to the Club? I'm stuck on this level too, have done it ten times and am about to give up. It's a shame, because I've really enjoyed it up to now. Can't seem to move forward, so will have to quit, don't like freeplay. Thanks for the help.

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Jul 29, 12 2:02 PM
Am stuck on level 42, what's the key to opening the fountains? Have worked this several different ways, but can't figure out the dripping water faucet requirement clue. Really like this game and want to keep playing - help please!!

posted in The Enchanted Kingdom: Elisa's Adventure on Nov 20, 10 1:35 PM
Have "finished" (got to the lived happily ever after) and this game is a royal pain!! Sorry I bought it. Have no desire to continue on with upgrades. I have Vista, (know I'm the administrator because had problems with this before) and it still didn't save my progress. Help section instructions were lacking information that we really needed to make things easier and quicker. I'm going to watch future games for this maker and NOT BUY ANY MORE OF THEIR GAMES. Anyone else feel the same?

posted in Cursed House on Nov 2, 10 12:36 PM
Bought this yesterday and played through the game in one afternoon. The play is so simple it's boring. The special effects of the house are different and kinda enjoyed this part, but not enough to play again. First time I have purchased a game from Big Fish I wish I HADN'T. This is being uninstalled today.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator