Posts created by jennipurr

I am enjoying the game but will wait until someone can 1) tell me that the main ending is satisfying & 2) if the bonus game is worth it. I don't want to know what happens but I'm tired of enjoying the game only to get disappointed in the end.

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 21, 12 4:38 PM
Use the hook to snag the cat.

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 21, 12 12:02 PM
dk5793 wrote:If you are talking about the safe with the three dials that show a cloud, a padlock, and a rose, you have to change the clock faces below these to an umbrella, a key, and a hand.

DK
Then click on the handle as well. It does not open automatically.

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 21, 12 12:00 PM
There is a key also in the water to open the boat house. Put the pole into inventory then click hint to find where it is. Open the boat house, collect all 6 boards and then the jack to open the window bars. That is enough hints for now.

posted in Malice: Two Sisters on May 10, 12 8:28 AM
From what I gather from reading other comments the ending is terrible. Since I have played other games with unsatisfying endings, this makes it a no buy for me. Like a good book, a good game has a satisfying ending. Sorry developers, I really liked the sound of this game until I learned about the ending.

posted in Antique Mysteries: Secrets of Howard's Mansion on Apr 23, 12 4:00 PM
I think I will buy this. Like others have said some of the objects are small, but it is no junk pile. The music I turn down to extra low on almost all games so that is not an issue and so far it is not dark or spooky - it is different. The hints refill fast, map is good and the goals for each level are listed. It even has voice over that fits the character. Except for some of the art work, it is as good as some of the CEs of late. At least give this one a try.

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 12 9:01 AM
Enjoyed the game. I too expected voice overs for a CE version, but I was fine without them. My only complaint is that object words and items did not always match, a funnel is a baler??? That and I never found the 5th ring and yet when I put the ice rose together the game went to the final cut scene!!! Finally, if you don't buy the CE the ending is lame. A great first attempt though. The strategy guide work well for me as well as the hint system.

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 12 8:36 AM
You have to put the dates in as they appear on the tomb stones (top and bottom), not like the code sheet (straight across). Good luck!

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 28, 12 9:15 PM
Thank you for the fix!!!!

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 26, 12 3:09 PM
jcsgame wrote:Send Big Fish a message about your problem. Use the GREEN ENVELOPE on the right side of this screen. You may have to scroll to find it. That is the only way problems with the game will be fixed.
Did that several days ago, now just waiting for a fix.

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 26, 12 2:58 PM
Rhysdux wrote:Same problem here. And am I supposed to be clicking on something special when the cassette says "start" and "stop"?

I've tried asking the hint dog, but he just keeps telling me to look somewhere else. And I have the other three cannonballs. I can't think of anywhere else to look.
The 4th cannon ball glitch!!! It is not the cloth or the laxative but the 4th cannon ball that causes the glitch. It show up by either having a disappearing cloth, laxative that won't pour or not being able to shift the clutch. It is just that most people saved polishing the silver for last.

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 26, 12 2:52 PM
jcsgame wrote:Hi jennipurr:

Use the Green Envelope and contact Big Fish.
Let them know what your problem is.

Maybe you found a problem with the game.
Yes, I have used the green envelope. Just waiting for a fix now. Hope it is soon.

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 26, 12 10:18 AM
My theory is that it is not so much the laxative, but the 4th cannon ball. The rest of you did the cloth last, I did it 3rd, and had no trouble with it. But now that I need the last cannon ball to finish the level, the game hangs up. I have re-installed the game too and have the same issue.

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 26, 12 9:48 AM
spotster wrote:I have completed all steps to get the three cannonballs, and have fed the stupid dog multiple times, but the laxative step won't work. I even have Scruff trying to help let me know when the bottle is positioned correctly. I even tried putting the laxative in the bowl first, then the food. I have not encountered any other bugs like this one including the popular polishing cloth issue. Please help.
My problem too. I think the main issue is not the cloth, but the last cannon ball. For whatever reason we saved Winston until the end and the others did him as one of the first 3 objectives.

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 26, 12 9:17 AM
I have all the scroll items. Those are all blank. All I have left is the 4th cannon ball (dog house) and the blue tower. I can add the dog food to Winston's bowl, but not the laxative which I must have tried to add at least 75 times now.

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 26, 12 9:15 AM
I have all the scroll items. Those are all blank. All I have left is the 4th cannon ball (dog house) and the blue tower. I can add the dog food to Winston's bowl, but not the laxative.

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 25, 12 8:57 PM
I have 3 of the 4 cannon balls, just need the one in the dog house. If I can not put the laxative on the food Winston can not leave to do his business and let me at the last cannon ball. I had no problems with the silverware, gear shift or the other cannon ball in the armory, just this last one in the dog house....grrrrr

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 22, 12 11:26 AM
bjc145 wrote:I also have lost the polishing cloth. Very, very frustrating getting to chapter 9 & not being able to go forward. Either fix it or give me money back.

The end of Chapter 9 glitch. It is either the polishing cloth or the laxitive. Please fix it.

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 22, 12 8:52 AM
My problem is in the same area of the game only with the laxative. It won't pour and keep being told that it is not used here or not with this item. I can pour the dog food, and Winston eats it, but not laxative. Don't want to start again just to get this far and glitch. HELP!

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 22, 12 8:23 AM
I have gone to that & the walk through. I have 3 cannon balls and the blue tower is all that is left on my to do list. It keeps telling me that the laxative is not used here or not with this item. I have shut down and restarted my lap top. It seems to be a version or the silverware glitch that also appears at this stage of the game. I want to finish....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator