Posts created by vickie39

cannot find star and suction cups for octopus. please help

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Aug 30, 11 1:45 AM
Exactly Lilabelle

recliner24 wrote:Opening scenes on the boat are exactly like a game offered last year..........Like Unsolved Mystery club but not sure I'll buy this..............I would have bought it last year if I liked it............

recliner24, I had dejavue too!! But I checked and had beta'd this months ago. Maybe you beta'd too?

posted in Escape from Thunder Island on May 22, 11 12:45 AM
my e-mail has about 20 order confirmations this morning of games I've already purchased. This place is getting dangerous. I've cancelled so they can't take money out of my account. Anybody else?? Better check your e-mail.

Looks like a short one.

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Mar 14, 11 2:00 PM
i started a new game under a new name. this time, in the cottage, i clicked jar on shelf and it did not go into inventory. didnt notice this before.

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Mar 14, 11 12:45 PM
I've tried everything. recipe book and jars are not accessable to me. clicking book says i dont need to read it right now, and none of jars come to me. the only thing is the painting is "sparkling" and it needs another paint color added to it I think. But, I can't find any more paint. WT is not helping me cuz everything it says to do, the game will not do for me.

posted in Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion on Mar 8, 11 10:30 AM
WOW - what were they thinking? At the very least BFG should know by now we do not like these sub-par dev's and games. It's like a slap in the face from BFG if you ask me. Surely, people can't be buying this rubbish.

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Jan 30, 11 2:50 AM
Blurry, grainy graphics. WHY OH WHY do devs make it so darn hard to see? I don't get it. Instant delete for me.

By the way, while I'm on my rant, why is Win 7 NOT included in the "System Requirements"? It is on all the other game sites.

posted in Twisted: A Haunted Carol on Dec 7, 10 1:39 AM
Boring and juvenile. couldn't stand more than 10 minutes. I was mostly looking for keys to unlock doors.Very, very, very easy **** scenes.

posted in Tulula: Legend of a Volcano on Nov 16, 10 12:58 AM
HMMMMM

posted in Mystery Valley on Oct 30, 10 4:34 AM
"System Requirements" choices are only "XP" and VISTA on TGT. I've haven't checked any other "SR's" on other (older) games ones yet.

BFG DOESN'T SUPPORT WINDOWS 7. WHY?

posted in Mystery Valley on Oct 30, 10 4:30 AM
and PS everyone - I've tried all that and more!

posted in Mystery Valley on Oct 30, 10 4:28 AM
akferret wrote:The game acts like its going to play then it minimizes, this makes three games in a row it happens with, I know my drivers, flash and shockwave are up to date, this is not my computer. I have older games that work perfectly, why suddenly so many problems with bf games? I even changed screen resolution as suggested and no help at all.

I'm beginning to think there is no solutions or that the quality or these games are going downhill and it might be time to find a different place to find games. I'm not looking forward to it but I see no other options.

I've been saying this for 3 weeks now. My old games don't play in full screen, so I've wasted alot of money, huh? All because of Windows 7???

I've done all "solutions" to try to remedy problem the techs recommend - to no avail.

Now I can't play any of my older games I've bought either.

posted in Mystery Valley on Oct 30, 10 12:21 AM
ANOTHER ONE THAT WON'T RUN IN FULL SIZE WINDOW.

This game is awful. I've encountered at least 5 locked doors. Same old. Back and forth finding crap. Not a good CE at the very least.

Ever since that Columbus game came out and didn't work for most of us (wouldn't open, but said it WAS running) most of my games run in only "minimized" window, new and old games. Even the "Game Manager" window is smaller.

Never once has customer support helped me on any problems I've had over the years.

This place is going to pot if u ask me.

posted in Column of the Maya on Oct 18, 10 7:01 AM
Barbarabarb wrote:I have said it before and will say it again. Are developers making such huge profits that they can affort to ignore us, the buying public, and keep turning out these awful games? I have games from way back which are so much better as I am sure we all do, but instead of lessons being learned the games now just seem to get worse and worse. OK we do not have to buy them and the money stays in the bank but as a senior citizen living alone a good game means a lot and so many that could be good are ruined because they have the faults that we dislike so much. This one seems to have them all - so another gameless day.

Sooo agree!! Where were you all last week when I was ranting on "The Institute.....Becky Brogan"???? regarding dark/small/blurred graphics?

The problem seems to me to be "foreign" developers. How bout BUY AMERICAN?

posted in The Institute - A Becky Brogan Adventure on Oct 13, 10 3:29 AM
I don't think this is "LOL". I am not a complainer, I've been here over 5 years, and this is my 17th post. BFG buys these game from developers, and if we did not buy them, maybe BFG would stop dealing with the developers of un-playable games.

posted in The Institute - A Becky Brogan Adventure on Oct 13, 10 2:56 AM
fstar - I played at least 5 screens of this game. Not one was even remotely readable. I have bought games based on the preview shots shown, without trying it out first. I say what is shown in the preview shots is NOT representative of this game. They should have included at least one of the dark screen shots. Seems to me they delibrately left them out, knowing the general opinions of games that are hard to see. MrMotto should get a refund, and everyone else who bought this game. Call it a protest. Maybe then BFG will stop putting out this kind of garbage.

posted in The Institute - A Becky Brogan Adventure on Oct 13, 10 1:11 AM
Ya - and MrMotto already bought it. Maybe he can get a credit for false advertising. Notice how bright and clear the preview images are.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator