Posts created by floridagrannie

Have it right, press the present....present moves. I'm giving up.

geninfo4 wrote:just the ongoing saga of elephant games lately and why there are so many glitches. first off why the cpu @ 2.5???? why so many gamers having to try to resolve issues themselves rather than BFG reviewing these problems before it is out there for the general public??? I can not answer any of these questions but I feel that these elephant games have not been properly vetted before we receive them. why is it that I can play agency of anomalies mind invasion CE without any problems death @ cape porto , a dana knightstone ce, and every other game; but these last 2 Elephant games have been awful. what gives?? ask BFG and you get the same trite answers, ie check graphics card etc., I am not purchasing any games that I have to investigate why my computer can not handle these problems that BFG should have resolved before sending this out to the general public. I am tired of the
BS that we have had to take instead of acknowledging that there is a PROBLEM. and then state this and resolve it NOW. a long time member, but a sad one to see where BFG is heading and not for the customer/gamer who should always be # one!
and I can not believe I am the only one who feels this way. where are the rest of you gamers who have problems etc., but do not respond?

Seems strange to me that we can play 1/2 the game with no problems with Adobe or video driver errors. Hope someone responds sometime soon. I want to finish the game. Otherwise, I'll have to ask for a refund. Too sad. My issue is Tiny Tim. Windows 7, up-to-date video drivers. Has anyone hadany sort of feedback?

I, too, cannot get past Tiny Tim positioning. Cannot go any further in game. Hope a fix is coming. Doesn't help to uninstall and reinstall. Using Windows 7 and updated drivers.

posted in Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 13 9:23 AM
When am I going to learn to not buy the Thursday CE because on Saturday I could get a new CE included?

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Mar 13, 13 7:47 PM
What a very interesting game. I really enjoyed playing. I did not find it "dark." I thought the graphics were just fine. I've come to the conclusion I like adventure-type games rather than HOG after HOG. This was a breath of fresh air. Thank you developers. This game was worth the price (at long last)! Will definitely look for the next game out by this devs. Oh, and I found the puzzles much more difficult than some of the more well-know game developers....and they were different. Well done!

posted in Maestro: Music from the Void Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 13 9:14 AM
Have up-to-date drivers. Have deleted and reinstalled. Have changed from custom cursor to regular cursor. Game played okay until it began to take longer to move from one scene to another. The time keeps getting longer. Currently it about 10+ seconds. HOGs play fine. It's just the ever growing lag in changing locations. Any other suggestions? I cannot play this game as it currently is and would like my money back. Playing on HP Pavilion and using Windows 7.

posted in Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope Collector's Edition on Jun 1, 12 7:35 PM
I loved this game. It's different, which I liked. I thought the puzzles were better than usual. Liked the music. I bought this game and played through to the bonus game. It was a great and entertaining buy for me.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 12 5:54 PM
Can anyone give me pointers on completing the red fish net mess? That is the only puzzle I cannot get. I'm trying for a perfect score. I study the SG and stared at the picture until I see it in my sleep. Thanks! I love this game!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 12 5:32 PM
Can anyone give me pointers on completing the red fish net mess? That is the only puzzle I cannot get. I'm trying for a perfect score. I study the SG and stared at the picture until I see it in my sleep. Thanks! I love this game!

posted in Pahelika: Revelations on Mar 4, 12 3:35 PM
Same problem at the portal. Freezes the game.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 12 6:19 PM
Make sure your video card is updated. I'm not sure, but I think this one is using a newer version.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 12 6:12 PM
Job well done! Perfect...not too many HOGs, nice puzzles, interesting storyline, beautiful graphics. A 10 on my scale.

This is a great game. Nice mixture of different puzzles and not too terribly many ****. No technical problems...played nicely. Liked the story line and liked the variations on puzzles. You definitely get your money's worth. It's long. They have tried to add different spins to old puzzles and I appreciate that. Too bad BF doesn't have a review choice set up. Hope this gets posted.

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai: The Regal Scepter on Oct 15, 11 11:19 AM
Thanks for reply. I have beaten him umpteen times. I must be doing something wrong. It's who repeats the patterns first...right? Then the bubble comes down into your side and decreases the white line? O, duh!

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai: The Regal Scepter on Oct 12, 11 12:07 PM
I really enjoyed this game. But, I cannot finish. I have placed all the feathers and amulets on the peacock and have beaten the symbol patterns about 15 times! How many times do I have to beat the bad guy? Or, am I doing something wrong? Thanks for any help.

To myself. Never mind. Have to find the repair kit.

The blimp crashed. I cannot find a way to get back to the tavern to get two items I need to continue. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Am assuming everyone has up-to-date video cards? I was having similar problems, and once I updated my video card, cool beans.

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Feb 27, 11 10:23 PM
Thank you! I'll give it a try.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator