Posts created by Shuroaelnefous

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden Collector's Edition on Sep 5, 14 7:57 PM
Very same thing happened to me - twice. Was a great game but would have been nice to have been able to do the Bonus.

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jul 26, 14 8:12 PM
Having trouble torching the cannon to frighten the birds away.

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 14 3:28 PM
Amulet worked fine until the last time I needed it. I got the purple lens but it ended there - amulet wouldn't work. Frustrating since I'm very close to the end of the Bonus Game.

This game froze up on me as well - right at the beginning (but eventually came around) and again about 30% through at which time I had to do a restart. Was enjoying the game but . . . .

posted in Fluttabyes on Sep 29, 11 1:20 PM
Was excited to see a new Match 3 game, tried it, and was not so excited anymore.
I also had trouble getting out of the game.

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 11 6:48 PM
What's with the "fish tail" to turn off the fountain? Am stuck there.

Am unable to activate the **** scene at the entrance to the Peking Opera to get the key.
Help anyone . . . .

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Mar 27, 11 8:59 PM
Finished!! Just shy of 90. Of course there are bonus levels now as well.
Was a great game..

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Mar 24, 11 7:34 PM
Just would like to know how many levels there are. I seem to be playing forever just to get more seeds. Am on level 87.
Any help would be appreciated.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator