Posts created by gabbyaggy

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 5 on Nov 19, 16 2:27 AM
i have tried everything i can think of but cannot get the arrow

im stuck at the same place cannot get the nail no matter what i do . anyone got the answer

posted in Secret Trails: Frozen Heart Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 13 8:55 AM
I have tried every way i can to put tulip in place but non of it works. Where the heck does it go

posted in Agatha Christie: Peril at End House on May 13, 13 11:41 AM
Coat is in the drawer

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Jan 20, 13 8:54 AM
the rhyme is cow and its on the wall above the bed

im stuck at the chandelier when i try to poke it i get told im not in the right place can someone help please

posted in Ghost Towns: The Cats Of Ulthar Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 12 3:49 AM
After coming out of tent sg tells you to backup and do hos at the shutter but the hos isn't there so how can you do it

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 12 7:52 AM
Iv'e had the same problem .I got as far as the stables then it froze.At first i thought it was my mouse that was broken but no it works on everything else so it must be game .First time Iv'e had any trouble with Big Fish games and it wont put me off getting any more.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 11 10:14 AM
Where is the telescope iv'e done everything but can't find it.

posted in Elizabeth Find M.D.: Diagnosis Mystery, Season 2 on Jul 29, 11 10:53 AM
how do you get a skin sample.ive tried using the scalpel but i doesnt work help

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator