Posts created by Billtools

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 11 10:02 AM
knitwitboomer wrote:After downloading Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings the game worked fine "UNTIL"
I finished all findings at the Magic Altar. Had some stars to find, went to the Cabinet and had seven (7) items to find but the screen said I found all that there was to find. Go to the Map. I went to the Map and the only other place I need to find anything is at the Magic Altar. Both the Magic Alter and the Cabinet tell me there is nothing else to do "Go to the Map". I began to feel like a ping pong ball. I am stuck and can not go any further in the game............HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basically the same thing, needed another star but kept being told "Go to the map" and there is nowhere else to go.

posted in Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi on Jul 17, 11 2:06 PM
I can only find 77 of the bones. Is there any help to find all the bones anywhere?

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 11 7:16 PM
Thank you. I was right clicking but I did not do it while the card was over the playing field.
Worked like a charm when the card was in the correct position.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 11 2:26 PM
I am having a hard time getting the card puzzle in extras so I looked at the strategy guide and they had a solution.
I cannot use it as my cards are 4 horizontal and 2 vertical and I cannot figure out a way to rotate the cards.
Is there a way to rotate the cards as the given solution calls for 3 horizontal and 3 vertical cards?

Or is the puzzle actually random? and I will just have to keep working at it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator