Posts created by TamzC2

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 14 12:29 PM
Same problem here - running on Windows 8.1 :-(

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel Collector's Edition on May 13, 12 8:57 AM
I made it all the way to the pipes puzzle in the mansion bathroom - all the pipes & the caps were where they should be, but the puzzle wouldn't finish. I even checked the Strategy Guide to make sure I had it right!

I've had to switch to easy mode & charge the Skip puzzle to get past it.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 26, 08 9:22 AM
Fabulous game - I adored it!

Had to really think a few times, but managed to complete it without getting stuck. It had just the right level of difficulty for me. I'm sure there were plenty of things I SHOULD have been doing today, but lying on the sofa in front of an open fire playing this on my laptop was bliss :-)

Thank you BFG, more just like this one please!!!

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 5, 08 7:56 AM
Tried the Demo, loved it, so bought the game. Still loving it, but I'm now getting game freeze - more than slightly annoying when it happens just as you are about to finish a level!!

Worth getting :-)

posted in Musaic Box on Oct 17, 08 4:00 AM
I loved this, it just wasn't long enough! Great new idea for a game, although I would imagine it would be rather hard to do if you aren't musical at all.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator