Posts created by Rbnhall6

posted in Forest Riddles on Aug 24, 16 4:45 PM
What a ridiculously boring game. I WISH they would come up with something, something new!

posted in Jewel Tree: Match It on Jul 26, 16 11:26 PM
Is this it? Board after board of the same thing. I'\ am seriously discouraged BF hasn't put out a decent game in a long time, and here's another one. Thu. Fri. Sat. and Sun are .useless because the are all yet another HO. But on Mon. Tues.& Wed we hope but we get this I'm done with BF. There has to be better games besides the endless same same hidden objects. game

posted in Gnomes Garden 3 on May 31, 16 6:15 PM
What is going on with Bigfisk lately. The last 4 games have been tm's and those lousy fill in the squares. They are so beyond boring, yet here they are day after. I quit BF months ago because ALL there was was Ho's day after day ad-nauseam Where are decent match 3'? the ones you put out are lame. Where are the games like Pahelica and kurus and Axada1&2. Before Ers got a hold of it and made i into yet ANOTHER HO. When I left you I had 3 cerdits left. I've used 2 but for the life of me, I can't find one that i will play for free.

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 20, 16 6:13 PM
I have windows 7. The game loads fine, but the screen is black. I can hear the music, but I can only see the curser on the edges of the screen. These kinds of games are what I wait for. You churn out the same hopa day after day, and for those of us that are sick to death of them, ( I own ove 350) really look forward to something like this, and now it won't play. I sure hope you can help Robin

posted in Alice's Patchwork on Nov 9, 15 6:12 PM
This game simply couldn't be any more boring. Even the trailer was mind-numbing.

posted in Forgotten Tales: Day of the Dead on Oct 16, 15 11:27 PM
All I get is a black screen. I can hear the music and there is no error floating around when something like this happened before. Is there any help? Sincerely Robin Hall

TGT
 posted in Letter Quest: Remastered on Oct 5, 15 5:45 PM
Can someone tell me why I only have 37 minutes on this "new" game?

posted in Black Rainbow on Jun 4, 15 6:31 PM
I found the firewood. In the room where you can see the old woman in the back, on the upper right is where you put the circle you got from the machine. The wood is in there. Hope this helps.

posted in Black Rainbow on Jun 4, 15 6:21 PM
THANK YOU CUPCAKE! I fixed the machine. Yeah. I still haven't found the wood, but if I do I'll post it here.

posted in Black Rainbow on Jun 1, 15 5:00 PM
I'm going to cry! I can't find the firewood, and that machine with 2 empty slots on it's sides is making me crazy! The hint tells me to push that button, but it only spins around and around. I don't know what I need for it. I've ran all over trying to find something I've missed, but the hint just keeps taking me there. Help me please. I can hardly see through the tears. Lol.

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 26, 15 5:26 PM
Could some one please tell me how to pick up the o. It says I can't do it with my bare hands.

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 22, 15 6:40 PM
I've found the o, but it says I can't pick it up with my bare hands. Help!

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 9, 15 9:54 PM
I can't find the source of the power outage Help, please

posted in Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 14 5:05 PM
I didn't get a chance to look in the book. Who is the killer?

posted in Relic Rescue on Sep 19, 14 4:05 PM
This game is just like the other free to play. We just have to wait for more levels, and no, it doesn't matter if you've gotten all the stars.

posted in Relic Rescue on Sep 19, 14 4:01 PM
You can't put them into the cannon. You just pick one and put it where you want it.

posted in Relic Rescue on Aug 31, 14 4:06 PM
Is there any way to have more than one profile? My daughter wants to play her own game.

posted in Relic Rescue on Aug 25, 14 3:56 PM
I have played up to level 61 twice now. The first time, the bubbles beyond the chain wouldn't pop. NThis time the chain won't break! I've used most of my lightning bolts (and as we know, it takes too much time to be able to play again) and even used a couple of bombs, to no avail. I truly enjoy the game play, but the frustration level is too much!

posted in Relic Rescue on Aug 21, 14 5:50 PM
I'm not sure if this is the place to vent, but I have to tell the powers that be, that I won't be playing this game anymore since you've locked the bonus levels. It's the cheapest stunt I've ever seen. (especialy from Bigfish) I know I can't possibly be the only one to feel this way. Shame on you Bigfish!

posted in Imperial Island: Birth of an Empire on Nov 22, 13 6:48 PM
I keep going into combo mode and there is a count down to do what? It gives you 10 seconds but it's not enough time to figure out what I'm suppose to do Help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator