Posts created by PB2010

posted in Rush Hour! Gas Station on Oct 2, 14 7:47 AM
Any ideas?

Thanks

posted in Green City: Go South on Aug 28, 14 1:20 PM
No me neither. Hoping someone will come along with some answers.

posted in Farm Up on May 10, 13 3:35 PM
If, usually by accident, I hit 'Main Menu' then hit 'Continue', I find that I've lost several hours. I lost a huge potato crop recently because of this. I think it's a bug?

posted in Farm Up on May 10, 13 1:36 PM
What worked for me was clicking on the grass part and then scrolling with the mouse wheel.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 6, 13 5:45 PM
I didn't purchase VF1, but I'm getting very bored of VF2, partly because my flea market/furniture sales do not regenerate (going on four days now) and partly because not much happens.

I have three families, one of whom I cannot pick up any socks or wrappers because of the game glitch so the house is a tip. But aside from feeding them, they barely procreate, nor have much to do. The other two families can clean up, but otherwise are the same. I'm on my eight generations.

So for those of you who can compare the two games, what are your opinions?

I was very keen to buy sim city (not on the lovely BF because they aren't available sadly) but now I'm wondering whether it'll be worth it if this is all the games are about.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 6, 13 5:39 PM
I've bought these time and time again and cannot for the life of me figure out what they do except:

Fog makes the game really slow,

Snow means no collectibles turn up at all.

So not worth purchasing in my experience.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 5, 13 11:41 AM
It's an office job - try the left hand computer, if you haven't already.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 4, 13 4:39 AM
I have three families, all in their sixth generation. Only once have I got a parent to 65!

I thought that if I adopted a child later in life, they'd live longer - but alas I now have a single mom walking around with a seven year old. She isn't depressed though, quite the opposite!

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 3, 13 6:42 AM
autumn_leaf wrote:issue, I cannot get my peeps to clean the second bathroom there seems to be a glitch, they will pick it up and suddenly have another thought, you cannot redirect them to re pick it up and try again they just will have another thought and drop it. I have two pieces of garbage that no one can pick up as the minute they do, they have a new idea and drop it, no other place in the house will they have an issue in picking up garbage and staying on track. I have tried multiple times and multiple peeps, no go no matter what I do. it is the length of the wall of the second bathroom and the boys bedroom *the one with the blue walls with balloons*

I have this problem too - although it's socks and wrappers both in the second bathroom, the room adjacent to it, the hallway and the stairs to all of them. I hired a maid hoping it would help...but it didn't. They now just live in squalor (although they can clean dirt spots).

Also my flea market has stopped...as has my furniture sale option.

And all three of my families go to hug the giant teddy bear - although only one family actually owns a teddy bear. This amuses me!

Still the buggy mouse only affects certain generations and families and so is bearable...

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 30, 13 4:51 PM
latinavixn wrote:
PB2010 wrote:DON'T DO IT!!!

Sorry for shouting, but I did and I really regret it!!!

I didnt do it, thanks for the advice Were your collections complete when you sold them?

One of them was, yes, and yes it went to zero...

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 30, 13 10:56 AM
Thanks so much for this tip, it's now the 5th of May in my house and it's made the game so much more fun for me...

Oh, and now I have more money to deal with. Yey!

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 30, 13 10:55 AM
I can't help but pop them out - I've just had triplets for the third time!

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 30, 13 6:24 AM
I've had triplets twice. Not personally though (thank goodness!).

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 29, 13 12:32 PM
DON'T DO IT!!!

Sorry for shouting, but I did and I really regret it!!!

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 29, 13 12:29 PM
Somewhere a child will be flicking lights on and off, jumping on the bed or banging dishes. That's what's caused it for me.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 29, 13 6:46 AM
Give it to one of your peeps and they will empty it outside for you. However, I'm not sure what they all do exactly.

For example, the rain will bring out one or two insects, and the sun will increase the changes of gophers turning up (but not always). I have no idea what fog or snow do though..

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 29, 13 4:03 AM
All of mine have had six kids. I try to get a younger wife, because if you only get one baby at a time, it's a three year interval and asking the wife to have a baby in her late forties is more difficult!

Gosh that sounds so bad to write!

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 29, 13 3:51 AM
You might have to dump them on the router to fix it. The router is on top of the bookshelves, and will have a green light if it is working (red if not).

Good luck.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 28, 13 4:35 PM
At 1,200 a go, it's very expensive and there are so many jobs, one of which is randomly selected for you. I just accidentally agreed to marry a guy to my gal, who doesn't earn much money, so I changed his job - but he still doesn't earn much money. I can't afford to keep randomly checking unfortunately.

Shame you can't divorce...

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 28, 13 4:33 PM
No, the same way. But they are less common and more rare in turning up...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator