Posts created by rara3462

posted in Dead Reckoning: Lethal Knowledge Collector's Edition on Dec 10, 17 10:44 AM
still no fix available!!!!!!!!

posted in Dead Reckoning: Lethal Knowledge Collector's Edition on Nov 9, 17 10:27 AM
rara3462 wrote:anyone having problems getting past the security guard. cant click on his tattoo to complete the suspect list.

Reloaded game still not able to click on tattoo to move forward

posted in Hidden Fears on Nov 8, 17 8:27 AM
installed ok but would play error code (but forgot to record it).
PC told me to delete, so i did.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Lethal Knowledge Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 17 8:24 AM
anyone having problems getting past the security guard. cant click on his tattoo to complete the suspect list.

posted in Grim Tales: The White Lady Collector's Edition on Aug 6, 17 2:58 AM
=
Same issue as veronicakent
norton saying program acting suspiciously and on red alert.
tried x3 download same issue. shame really enjoyed trial.
Can this be looked into or refund of credits please.

I played the demo no problem. Bought the game, downloaded twice cause !st time wouldn't install properly and now it wont even start.

In the storage area of the town, hidden object game unable to collect last item .rose. as the section is missing, just a white area. cannot complete the game.

posted in Vengeance: Lost Love on Jul 7, 16 8:35 AM
schuldi wrote:I am in the house in the living room and when I press the hint, it points to the upper left corner. When you press nothing happens. Have tried it several times and the same thing happens. Can't press further and cant continue with the game.

Using MS8. If game has issues then I want a credit for it.

I have the same problem in the cemetry. press hint shoots off to the top left screen on top of the tree.

posted in Dracula's Legacy on Aug 11, 15 11:43 AM
Played game fine until inside mansion, end of trial. Purchased with a credit, back into the game where I left off, and NOTHING. Black screen after shooting monster.
re installed, same issue.
14/8/15
Just completely reloaded nothing. Does this game actually go past the library door?

posted in Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast Collector's Edition on Apr 26, 15 3:22 AM
I played with no problems on windows 7. Until I played the butterfly bubble game in extras. nearly at the end it threw me out with and access violantion

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 14 1:52 AM
Tacy8 wrote:almost to end of game. glass box can't be brought out of inventory. everything else works fine in the game and in inventory. Other people having the same problem. Using windows 7 home premium.

Same here!! all this time playing and can't get to the end. And please Bigfish do not advise to reload the game I've been playing too long.

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 14 1:49 AM
Tacy8 wrote:almost to end of game. glass box can't be brought out of inventory. everything else works fine in the game and in inventory. Other people having the same problem. Using windows 7 home premium.

If we had a wind up button maybe it would speed up.
Objects floating forever to get to your inventory
Shame think it would be a good game if it didn't take forever to do one thing

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 12, 14 10:12 AM
Hapless wrote:After buying the game and playing for half an hour it froze with a skip message at the top right hand side. I have uninstalled and re-installed. but still no joy.

Any suggestions?

Linda

me too, but i hadn't bought it. Just after i fixed the water pump

posted in Phenomenon: Outcome Collector's Edition on May 5, 14 3:56 AM
As with others, I bought the game, got halfway through the bonus. left to come back later and no joy the main game started halfway collecting the lamps again.
restarted the game from scratch. stopped when about to start the bonus. Just come back and it wants me to start a new game.
This just ridiculous, please don't ask me to contact the tech people because they have never responded in the past.
We are paying a lot of our hard earned money for each game and all we ask is for a service, comparible to a store bought item, nothing more nothing less.
I have now vented and will wait to see if there is any response to repairing the game.

posted in The Others on Mar 20, 14 10:31 AM
deejae101 wrote:
crispypot wrote:hi all i too bought this game without trying and had problems with the intro and using the scalpel, it just will not play on my computer, i`m running XP, it will however play on my dad`s laptop running windows 7 i noticed another fishy had problems running it on XP but played fine on windows 8 so is it an XP problem do we think ??? i`m aware xp`s tech support will cease in april and was advised to upgrade to 7 or 8 or invest in a new computer eek !!! Bad times .... all other fishy`s with problems, are you also running xp ??

Yes I'm running XP and having problems.

Hi I'm having problems & I'm running on 7

posted in The Others on Mar 12, 14 12:16 PM
All I can say is ' Click & Freeze' that seems to be the game. How long do you wait until you can click again

This seems to be a good game, however the transition between scenes is very slow and making them out of sync.
You hear the action beginning of a change then new scene and you've missed what happened.

Seems ok on the demo, however how many collectable are there? fruit, hand prints, statues & many other random objects. the story seems to be lost a little with the search for these.
Not too sure at the moments will have to think about buying

Bought this game after playing demo, no probs. Went to play full length and it keeps flicking to games manager end game screen!!! have unloaded and reloaded to no avail any ideas????????????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator