Posts created by tracer8

posted in Journalistic Investigations: Stolen Inheritance on May 28, 12 4:50 PM
I posted a review that said that there was no way to resume this game. WRONG. If you exit IMMEDIATELY after placing a found item in the display case, then you can pick up where you left off! I just completed the game. I am not an expert gamer it seems, so the level of difficulty was fine for me. Sorry for the misinformation. I hope this post helps out with the method for continuing after a break.

posted in Danger Next Door: Miss Teri Tale's Adventure on Mar 15, 11 6:43 AM
This game has a kernel panic crash in the Laboratory when you begin your lab testing. After it happened I trashed the game using the Game Manager then re-installed it. Same problem! Too bad, this would be a good game except for this fatal error.
I am a certified MAC LAN Administrator and hold MS Engineering degree. I am also a former hospital information systems development manager.
Until this is fixed I recommend not buying this game.

posted in Time Riddles: The Mansion on Nov 13, 10 11:07 AM
I am stuck in the victrola room. I can't find the nut. Someone should be able to help me out. I used up all my hints for this room already. The nut must be hidden within something I can't click on. Can I make the victrola tell me where it is? I solved a riddle but it didn't help me?

posted in Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey ™ on Nov 10, 10 10:08 PM
I'm new to hidden object games. I like this one and use it to help me regain the ability to scan and search following brain surgery (side effect of radiation for skin cancer).
I am a mac user since 1984, so I have no problems running the game.

I am an engineer so I have a well equipped MacBook Pro with plenty of memory. Since memory is so cheap, all gamers should install lots of memory. You never have too much memory! I have 4Gigabytes. A fast machine also helps run games. I hope this helps some who are having problems running the game. I note however that PC machines are usually the ones having problems. I used PCs while working as a telecommunications network design and test engineer and I had so many problems I stick with my Mac. I really can't help with Windows on PC issues.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator