Posts created by karema

posted in Lifeline on Mar 17, 17 6:08 AM
im waiting for taylor to reach the crash site. are there ever any graphics? or is is just reading?

i found both threads but cannot find the needle to make the white sheet. anyone know how to do it? thanks

i am frozen at the door with the electric activity on my search for the children. when i back out of it, the spell kit appears and opens, but there is nothing to do and nothing to click on. when i close the spell kit, the door with the pink electricity appears. i tried closing and reopening the game, nothing works and i can't go forward. any suggestions?

posted in Prehistoric Tales on May 26, 16 9:44 AM
i cannot battle on level 10 either so i can't progress in the game. seems like many others are having the same problem. i paid for the game and really want to be able to play it. come on tech support, fix it for us.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Oct 21, 15 7:10 AM
how do i get enough wood to progress on the level? i get stuck and can't build what i need

posted in ReignMaker on Apr 5, 15 2:33 PM
i can't upgrade because i don't have enough people. im stuck at 189. i don't know how i got them or how to get more please help. i have plenty of money and resources but cant get to level 2 upgrade cause i need people.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 28, 15 5:30 AM
the secret entrance is behind the torn tapestry in the room on the left on the second floor.after you gain entry, you have to craft a tapestry and place it on the wall. it is important to find all the fish barrels and use the food wisely in order to pass the level.

posted in Green City: Go South on Aug 27, 14 12:24 PM
i can't get enough income and "thumbs up" at the same time. any suggestions?

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 24, 14 1:27 PM
anyone but me having problems with freezing on level 44? everytime i put the rain cloud on the stone thing if locks up. any ideas?

posted in The Happy Hereafter on Oct 20, 13 2:09 PM
can you please tell me how to use magic? i must have missed the instructions. i turn on the magic icon but than what? thanks. i'm stuck with the mermaid too.

posted in My Tribe on Sep 6, 13 7:46 AM
what is the formula for strength? i found it in a crate but didn't write it down. i need it to lift the glowing stump. thanks.

posted in Totem Tribe on Sep 5, 13 8:17 AM
i found 9 of the ten roots for the witch but cannot find the tenth, any suggestions?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator