Posts created by 1luvgaming

posted in My Singing Monsters on Aug 3, 16 8:29 PM
Yep, i hear ya, i think they honestly forgot about bed space. I would like to place 1 of each kind on island but not able to do it just yet.

I may need to check the coffee dev are enjoying.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Aug 2, 16 9:41 PM
Not sure why but mine does that every now & then also, I log out & back on the next day & it's right where it should be.

I started to ignore it.

Maybe send MOD a PM & they have an explanation for you.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Aug 2, 16 9:36 PM
Yay, go go go go. No Rare Hoola for me yet either.

Have Hoola on Earth & Air though.

Congrats fishyfemale, seems like you are good at breeding those rare big mouth babies.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jul 20, 16 6:20 PM
Hi Mk... My PC version is 1.2.9 also, are you talking about Big Fish version or maybe mobil? I am not aware of a newer PC version other than 1.2.9 with BF.

Maybe someone else can shed a bit of light or you can feel free to send any MOD a personal message (PM) & for sure they will know.

posted in My Singing Monsters on May 13, 16 7:06 PM
Yep still playing BFG MSM & sucking up coins & diamonds.

posted in My Singing Monsters on May 10, 16 7:01 PM
Yea, there will not be a swirl showing on wubbox on any island once he is level 15, you just go to Gold Island, select "place" option & he will show up on the list of all level 15 monsters not placed on Gold yet.

Select him to place him on Gold & voila, there he is.

Even ethereals will show up once level 15 but they cannot be placed.

Keep us posted on that big mouth baby..

posted in My Singing Monsters on May 7, 16 9:02 PM
Hi ness... You can only breed quarrister on Earth Island, You are correct with breeding combos, any 3 element plus 1 element works better.

We cannot breed MSM on Gold Island, its the 'hall of fame' if you will used only to showcase your babies. No collection of coins from there either.

Only one 4 element monster per island, Entbrat on Plant, Deedge on Cold, Riff on Air & Quarrister on Earth.

On Gold you can place all SM's except Ethereals & Shugha Island
SM, other than Shugabush, you can send him to Gold from Plant Island only once he is level 15 as all SM must be before you transport them anywhere.

I hope this helps sweetie. On the 1st page of forum there is a stickie with breeding combos & their 'likes' to help you. I think it's called 'Helpful Links'. Let us know when you get that great sounding multiple head monstie.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 26, 16 3:01 PM
The monsters you can teleport to Shugabush Island are:
Shugabush from plant island

The following can be teleported from any island after reaching level 15.
Potbelly
Furcorn
Quibble
Oaktopus
Mammott
Deedge
Pompom

Good luck sweetie.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 18, 15 7:00 AM
Hi wrinkles, the blue star shows how much star power you have accumulated. You will be able to enter the star shop from market place on natural islands.

You can purchase decorations, rare monsters & a new wubbox which only eats rares, uses 1 bed & cost 1 star power point.

You earn star power once you join a tribe & level your monster up. It's real cool.
Hope this helps. See you soon..

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 13, 15 3:58 PM
Did you check your volume slider? The one you see when you press 'move', slider located to the left of screen.

I think volume is only about half way up on SM's once you place them, you will be able to adjust volume from there.

Hope that is the problem. Don't remember ever reading that issue before.
You're making MSM history.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 30, 15 1:49 PM
Hi Triana, the PC version does not offer those goodies on MSM, only the mobil devices.

You will get friends on PC if you sign up with blue stacks but BFG does not support them or like for us to discuss it in their forum here.

Need more info, send PM to moncilla or moncsi, she will kindly assist you.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Nov 27, 15 12:39 PM
I can still play my game in USA. Yours may still be activated also. Have you tried to login?
I am lev 17. I am sorry they have discontinued the game also but i will play as long as i can access it.

Have fun as long as you can.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 20, 15 9:31 PM
COMPLETE LIKES:

Jeeode
Reflecting Pool (Level 6)
Digger (Level 15)
Tub Fountain (Level 26)
Tweedle [obviously not on Ethereal Island]
Boodoo [only on Ethereal Island]

Whisp
Beeyoot Tree (Level 8)
Puffle Tree (Level 14)
Ambered Thing (Level 22)
Reebro

Boodoo
Stritch Skin (Level 6)
Fossil-osaurus (Level 17)
Castanevine (Level 18)
Jeeode

Arackulele
Harpsitree (Level 14)
Guitree (Level 16)
Zuffle Tree (Level 20)
Ghazt

Nebulob
Toob (Level 10)
Fossil-osaurus (Level 17)
Tree Forte Tower (Level 17)
Grumpyre

Reebro
Barbloo Statue (Level 13)
Fuzzle Tree (Level 13)
Bottomless Pit (Level 18)
Cybop (Level 4) [obviously not on Ethereal Island]
Nebulob [only on Ethereal Island]

Grumpyre
Saggle Tree (Level 8)
Bass String Bridge (Level 19)
Dragon Tower (Level 20)
Maw (Level 4) [obviously not on Ethereal Island]
Arackulele [only on Ethereal Island]

Ghazt
Babayag Tower (Level 15)
Squeed Statue (Level 16)
Crumpler Tree (Level 19)
Entbrat (Level 9) [obviously not on Ethereal Island]
Whisp [only on Ethereal Island]

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 24, 15 8:06 AM
Hi sweetie, doesn't look like there are any more updates:

Re:Why no update for PC users?

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 30, 15 7:44 PM
Hi Happy_Ours1,

The decision to end updates for this game has understandably caused some frustration, given the time and money that players such as yourself have put into this game. This decision was made by BFG and BBB together, and it was not come upon easily. As smellnroses2 mentioned, one of the main constraints is the fact that many of the recently developed game features are simply not compatible with the PC version that we offer.

In case you'd like additional details, I've included the link below:

An Important Announcement Regarding My Singing Monsters - August 18, 2015

With that said, you can definitely continue to play our version of the game without additional spending and we hope that it can still provide you with enjoyment moving forward.

Thank you for your understanding,

bfgWaimea

An Important Announcement Regarding My Singing Monsters - August 18, 2015

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Aug 18, 15 9:18 AM
Hi there,

I wanted to stop by with an update about the future of our version of My Singing Monsters.

We greatly appreciate your support for this game. Tremendous effort, heart, and creativity has been poured into My Singing Monsters The dedicated players (you!) and everyone at Big Blue Bubble and Big Fish have worked together to make the game the best it can be.

Research has been done on both sides to see what can be done to bring our version up to par with the mobile versions of the game. The challenge we found was the difference in technology available on mobile devices and PCs.

The features and technology used in the mobile version of the game are not able to be supported or used by the systems currently enjoying the PC version of the game.

With this in mind there are no current plans for updating the version of My Singing Monsters on our site. This may change down the line as technology advances and systems change, but for the foreseeable future our version will remain at version 1.2.9

We thank you for your commitment to the game and your understanding.

Please feel free to PM the moderators with any questions.

bfgMurrumbidgee

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 17, 15 11:11 AM
Hi fixer, good to have you & bro aboard, we are having sooo much fun also.

One way to have 2 games if you are playing on PC is press 'start' button, hover over shutdown arrow, select 'switch user', follow prompts, download MSM while you are logged on to new user.

When you are ready to play your game you will have to switch back to original user, probably shows 'Admin' if you have not changed name.

Every time bro wants to play he will have to 'switch user' to new location where you set his game up. Hope this helps..

enjoy MSM you two... I sure am

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Oct 12, 15 7:16 AM
Yep, found it.. glad i will still be able to play, only lev 15... YAY
THANKS

"The Close of Archie: Riverdale Rescue
October 9, 2015 by Riverdale Times Staff
It’s been a wild ride, but like all journeys, Archie: Riverdale Rescue is coming to an end. After October 30th, Archie: Riverdale Rescue will no longer be available for download or purchase. The dedicated efforts of all of our players have staved off the disaster Mayor Ruskin left behind. You’ve cleaned up trash, upgraded houses, built parks, unlocked neighbourhoods, and made new friends; Riverdale is thriving once again!

What does this mean for the Riverdale rescuers? We want you to enjoy the full catalogue of Archie characters, clothing, decorations, and fixtures, as well as all remaining quest and comic book content. All items (including never-before-seen!) are now available in the Archie store. Soda is on sale at a steep discount – 100,000 soda for $9.99! Make the most of our last few weeks in Riverdale! Complete quests faster than ever, deepen existing relationships, and max out your Riverdale Rating!

The Gogii Games team wants to thank all Archie: Riverdale Rescue players. Our time imagining, developing, and interacting with the Archie universe has been unforgettable. We are incredibly grateful for the opportunity to act as contributors to this enduring and beloved license."

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 11, 15 12:36 PM
YAY! Way to go go go go... breed those cuties.

Congrats on your Deedge, it is a great feeling to finally get something you need or want. I still get the same kid like feeling when i have success of any kind, even with MSM.

I love this game, take care of your cutie, come back once hatched & let us know what his/her name is please. AND... are you going to change its name?
I did on some but i really like the original names.

Some are c-r-a-z-y.... Enjoy MSM..

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Oct 10, 15 10:41 AM
Archie is being shut-down??? I did not know this, please share where you got your facts so i may read.

Sooo unaware.... That makes me so sad also.

Thanks for sharing

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 24, 15 7:49 AM
Hi Wario...., Yep you are correct, you can only teleport the following lev 15 monsters to Shugabush island regardless of the island they are on once leveled up.

Potbelly + Shugabush = Shugabass
Furcorn + Shugabush = Shugabeats
Quibble + " " = Shugabuzz
Oaktopus + " = Shugajo
Mammott + " = Shugarock
Deedge + " = Shugavox
Pompom + " = Shugitar

The whole Shuga Family, Good Luck, keep us posted on your progress please.. Thanks Have fun... Goooo BFG/MSM.....

Oh remember once you teleport a SM from let's say... Cold island and you send him then level the same SM up on Plant like mammoth... he will show a teleport button also.

You don't need to send but one, believe me you will breed enough mammoths on Shuga island trying to get a Shugarock.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 22, 15 8:13 AM
Yippee!! So glad i obeyed, I Got The Prize...

Thank you BFG for this great forum & MSM...

Without you along with our wonderful MODS, some of us would have never known about MSM AND a forum for each game, how Kool is that. Not to mention all the new games you give us 1 hr free daily to try out before we purchase.

Not enough typing space to tell of our true appreciation of MODS who volunteer their time answering each question as best they can while monitoring every game BFG provides us.

They admit frequently they do not have ALL the answers but ARE willing to share what they know preventing false hope in us. Thank you for that MODS.

What a great family you guys are, I too love being helped & I love helping.

Rock On KM's, will be reading ya....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator