Posts created by L84Skool

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 12 7:25 AM
momo2006 wrote:
Maybe they're going to go ahead and release the SE?

dogmama:
I hope that's not what it means .

Maybe a new Spec Thread is in order? Unofficial 2013 MCF Spec Thread ?

Lol dogmama! Sounds like a great idea!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 12 7:30 PM
Rainbow:

Great song!

See you next year on MCF10 Spec. Thread. (Same "bat" time? Same "bat" channel?) (I'm referring to the Batman series that used to be on TV!)

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 12 5:31 PM

AndrewB:Great idea bringing a gun!

Can you shoot ghosts?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 10:08 AM
Sorry Hondo!

Nothing like having your posts "picked apart".

We are relentless!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 9:48 AM
Since we're always on the look out, notice the following sentence from Hondo in the Q&A thread with Lea Thompson.

Hondo-
If you’re don't have a Twitter account yet and would like to sign up for one -OR- if you'd like to follow along with the Q&A without creating an account, we've got all the info you'll need over on the blog.

Do we have an R and an E now?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 12 1:28 PM
saskatil: Thanks for the tip! No wonder I couldn't find the posts.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 12 9:57 AM
L84Skool wrote:
This is totally off-topic. I love reading posts by people who claim to be the biggest MCF fan there is, and in the next breath, ask when it's coming out.

(I'm not talking about the posters who are wondering if it's the 21st or 22nd.)

Hey now lets play nice. We want everyone to feel welcome here. Not everyone is lucky enough to have been afforded the time to keep up with everything MCF but it does not mean that they are not massive fans of the game. Let's face it keeping up with this thread can be a bit time consuming, especially when we have other things to take care of.

No offense meant. I was thinking that in a funny way. Sorry it didn't come out that way.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 12 5:57 PM
There is a guy on the blog by the name of Connor Murphy who answered a couple of times that the release date is Nov. 21st. Next to his name, it says Big Fish employee.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 12 10:50 AM
Dogmama: It's a MCF ABC word game. You're supposed to play along!

Is the only reason they skipped the number "9" on FB because this is MCF9? Can it be that simple?

Enamorte: OMG! That is the funniest thing ever!!

How about "draining" the lake to find the hidden city or town?

Is anyone else thinking that we might be going back and forth from past to present using a medium. Sort of like the game "Time Dreamer"? It might be our job to figure out what's real or not real. Perhaps to figure out what happened at "Shadow Lake" in the past and trying to alter the outcome.

Nighthawk? Just a thought.

Can someone pretty please PM the answer to who was posting as Charles?

Thank you!

Thank you Solice!

We all know how busy you are getting ready for the MCF8 release, but I wanted to thank you for making the time fly, by letting us speculate.

And, if you weren't busy enough, you come up with clues, pictures, etc. just to keep us all entertained!

Thank you! This is always a fun time of the year to be in the BFG forums!

Thanks for trying to help, but everytime I try to click on anything in this forum, my cursor turns to a "plus" sign or "cross."I tried clicking and dragging in a regular Word document and it worked fine.I'm going to chalk this one up to too much activity on this site.

Thanks again!

Please computer, don't give out on me now! Not during MFC8 release week!!!

ETA: Sorry, I'm writing this to sinshack.

Can someone help me? I am trying to highlight the missing part on hrslvr-paints post, but everytime I click on it, my mouse arrow turns to a plus sign and I can't do anything. It freezes for a couple of seconds. Did my settings somehow get messed up with my mouse? How can I fix this?

Sorry this isn't about MCF, but I'm gettingt really frustrated.

dogmama wrote:Did anyone notice my last post? I really thought would comment/ask about it.

Do you mean the Happy Birthday to MCF (belated) on November 14, 2005?

L84Skool wrote:
bekair wrote: It's Friday nite at the fishie pond, the regular sardines are here.

There's an old Cod sitting next to me making love to his herring and beer

He said son could you hum me shanty - I'm not really sure how it sounds

but it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete when I swam the codfishing grounds.

AH - COULD be to the tune of joel - the piano man? MAYBE

bbt

La la la, di da duh
Are we missing a clue from you?

Chorus:
Give us a clue, you're the Solice wo-man
Give us a clue tonight.
Well, we're all in the mood for a hint or two
And you've got us feelin' uptight.

bekair wrote: It's Friday nite at the fishie pond, the regular sardines are here.

There's an old Cod sitting next to me making love to his herring and beer

He said son could you hum me shanty - I'm not really sure how it sounds

but it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete when I swam the codfishing grounds.

AH - COULD be to the tune of joel - the piano man? MAYBE

bbt

La la la, di da duh
Are we missing a clue from you?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator