Posts created by harrold

posted in Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness on Oct 7, 14 5:45 AM
I had the same problem. I clicked down on the left side. near the bottom, and got out .

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 16, 14 1:19 PM
same here

posted in Fall of the New Age on Jan 22, 14 1:38 PM
I haven't got any oil to put on locks. where do I get that from. help

posted in Fall of the New Age on Jan 22, 14 1:36 PM
I haven't got any oil to put on locks. where do I get that from. help

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Mar 20, 13 11:21 AM
thank u have got bulb. and can carry un playing.

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Mar 20, 13 7:17 AM
i am stuck in pub .i have brick and machate. got lens handle and flim. but cannot do anything else help please.

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Mar 19, 13 7:10 AM
i am having the same problem when i try to pick up duck and shark.

posted in Maestro: Music from the Void on Mar 1, 13 7:12 AM
went out at 9.00 came back at 12.00 game was still downloading.why are they taking so long .my computer is new so it cant be that is the problem.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 12 2:56 AM
i keep trying but it keeps going to the play ground.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 12 2:28 AM
can any body tell me how to put the infared camara on tripod please,

posted in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 on Nov 12, 12 2:10 PM
i was stuck in the cave i used the pickaxe on the rock and it worked

posted in Where Angels Cry on Oct 2, 12 12:03 PM
have uninstalled and reinstalled this game and it is still coming up with script error. hope you can help me

posted in The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus on Sep 10, 12 2:35 AM
have got to the castle at last. you have to go to the bedroom and open the draw and put the brooch in case.

posted in The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus on Sep 10, 12 2:15 AM
i am stuck on the dock it is so annoying

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 12 4:05 AM
why do these ce games keep crashing on me

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 12 1:53 PM
i am having same problem with bousgame back in and it keeps saying i must finish main game.. it is a pain.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 12 1:49 PM
im_unfrgttable wrote:i completed the main game (LOVED IT!) and started playing the bonus game. I had to quit for a while, and when I came back to finish the bonus game I get a message that states "Complete the main game to unlock additional game play". If I go to the main menu and click Continue for main game, all that comes up are the end credits. All my collected owls show in Owl Hide and all my achievements are there so I obviously completed the main game. I purchsed the Collectors Edition because I enjoy playing the bonus games, and now it looks like I have to play the main game all over again.

i cannot play this game as it comes up saying it is infected with a virus. have tried twice.to download it.

posted in Lost Chronicles: Fall of Caesar on May 16, 11 2:53 AM
i cannot get started either

i am having the same trouble.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator