Posts created by jillyc

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace on Oct 11, 16 1:48 AM
Thank you, I finished with lots of time to spare!

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace on Oct 8, 16 9:55 AM
Has anyone achieved three stars on this level. I always run out of food. Any tips please?

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars on Mar 30, 16 12:27 PM
to WildCat_1988. Thanks, I finally found it!

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars on Mar 30, 16 1:06 AM
Has anyone found the mole in level 25?

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 28, 16 3:05 AM
I had to go to Youtube to see what I was missing. I was looking for two secrets in the light ruins just under the banner. So I completely missed the secret hidden in the dark ruins just above the top right corner of the fort. So one secret in the dark ruins and another in the light ruins. Hope this helps.

posted in Gnomes Garden on Oct 13, 15 6:25 PM
Same problem. I am a bit disappointed in Big Fish games. Seems there are a number of issues with this game yet they still offer it for sale without fixing the glitches.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Feb 9, 15 1:21 PM
Hello, I have played each level in Chicago at least three times, and cannot find all the chests. I have all the hidden chests. Am I missing something?

posted in Azada: In Libro on Jan 18, 14 2:35 PM
Had the same problem. I can sometimes rotate the piece if I double click (left) then right click. A bit frustrating because it is not consistent. Cheers.

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 12 3:55 AM
To AeronAoife and others who are waiting for the regular Edition Of Kings Chronicles. GOOD Decision. It's a great game, but the strategy guide is very limited compared to other CE games and only 6 bonus levels. Also there is no way to compare your time from one attempt to another (no score and/or time posted on the map). Good game, but needs a bit of tweaking.

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court on Jun 1, 12 2:49 AM
Re Mellofuzz,

I tried the trick you suggested (keep workers busy then click on all buildings) and it simply doesn't work for me. Still uses the correct amount of wood. I am officially giving up on level 13.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Sep 12, 11 5:04 AM
I got out to the telescope area, but accidentally went back to the nexus and now I am stuck there. The jewels do not add up to the colours required. Any suggestions?

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Sep 12, 11 5:02 AM
Out of desperation, I put a ladle of the wrong material into the jar on the table. It evaporated. You may lose what you have brewing, but there seems to be an endless supply in the jars, so you can start the potion over.

posted in Royal Envoy on Feb 26, 11 2:16 PM
Does anyone know what screen resolution you need to enable the windowed version ( not full screen) ? Thanks

posted in Gemini Lost on Feb 9, 11 4:37 PM
What is the ladder for?

posted in Farm Mania on Nov 11, 10 3:20 AM
concentrate on feeding the goats.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator