Posts created by julesmarie

posted in Phantasmat: Behind the Mask Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 16 6:56 AM
download this game yesterday, playing on win 7 laptop, I am unable to place the moth i have in my inventury, where the cat is I just can't open the the place where the moth goes.

Anyone else had this problem ? thanks

After unistalling and reinstalling to no avail, started with a new profile, this time it worked, not sure why if failed.

I am playing this at the moment, I like some of it, but same as other reviews, it just doesn't match up to normal, great play.

Do not like all the cartoonish animation games, I like to see real items, sometimes real people, this time the music really got on my nerves, so had to turn volume down. Not like in return to ravenhearst, the music added to the game and made your heart pound a little.

I said I wouldn't buy anymore games from BF, after mystery trackers nightsville I paid for is un playable, after a Trojan virus downloaded with it, still unable to play, and no reply from BF for two week now, very unhappy and disappointed, not fun anymore just money mad.

posted in Medford Asylum: Paranormal Case on Oct 25, 15 11:57 AM
I really thought oo, this may be a good scary game, but alas nope, not sure what one was supposed to do, always went back to the main screen before uploading the next effort !! , that we had to do.

So sick of cartoon games the last year, please make more of games that of the standard of return to ravenhearst , or if gamers are not happy with these make sure people know how awful some games may be, but for goodness sake, stop with all the blooming shite

Didn't mind the main game, at first, started to get a little same old same old, bits got me entertained, by the time I reached bonus part, couldn't even be bothered to look for extras, and I've just quit playing the bonus part, so much animation in games at the moment, I feel I should be about 8/9 years old, watching a fairy tale again !!

Some nice pictures, some nice hidden object games and puzzles. Monotonous game again, waste of my money personally.

posted in Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition on Jun 1, 15 12:18 PM
I have had a major crash on my laptop, I have been in touch with tech dept, and they have been helpful, what I would like to know if any other players have had their pc or laptop crash completely, after uninstall / reinstalling my laptop won't even boot up and states corrupt files, its windows 7 says last software could be the case.

I have borrowed this one, but now need a windows 7 disc to reload all the laptop, hope nobody has had this trouble, but this game was the last thing i did before shutting down,

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 14 1:49 PM
Oh my goodness, I have just had a moan in the tech section, stating that had I bought this game from one of our shops, I would have taken it back and got a full refund, I was looking forward to a good ole ikkle scary game, without our little helpers, ( which my grandson loves that I always name them Billy after him )

Anyway meanwhile back at the ranch, do agree with a refund or a game you can choose for free.

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 14 12:51 PM
Still not happy with this game, even after two updates I have downloaded, it still does not play the sound correctly, if I had bought this from a shop, I would have taken it back and got a full refund, !!

Played it through twice ( how boring ) just to see if all was ok ? to get the full affect of the game, it didn't happen, I think we should be given a refund if wanted, or choose a game for free, this was not good enough, and not fair.

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 14 4:43 PM
I really looked forward to this game, and up to now ( not finished it yet ) it seems good, but alas all spoilt by the sound, slow movements, so this has really spoilt it for me, .

I wanted to keep going, but with all the problems I haven't been able to get fully into it, I have read a previous post that the game makers are working on the problems, which is good, but not good enough to have to play the game from the start.

Feeling sad

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 20, 14 10:42 AM
Hoorah having had to restart game when bonus chapter froze and wiped all my profile off, I finally just finished the Bonus chapter, Wasn't happy having to go all way through game just for bonus though.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 14 10:43 AM
Heard the 3rd cassette tape and game ended without me being able to go down into the tomb ??? started bonus chapter the game froze I had to force shutdown, then on trying again I have lost all my profile and corrupt disc, had to start from the beginning not happy about that !!!!! oh and its not scary at all.

posted in The Fog on Dec 10, 13 4:10 PM
I so agree with the ADULT game for a change, some of us game players do like a game that is not filled with little furry helpers, and flowers etc etc.

My upmost best game (that got me started with BF) was Escape from Ravenhearst, I loved it, waited and tried other games, but none came close. and after that such pretty little games, for BF gameplayers that are disturbed by such games should really not play them. please make more games for adults only. Thankyou

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator