Posts created by Lestat195

posted in Midnight Castle on May 21, 17 10:46 PM
Today while playing MC, the game has restarted by itself four times and I have lost significant progress each time. Prior to each time I play MC, I completely clean and optimize my RCA tablet. This has also happened on a few other occasions, however, those times were minimal and only happened one time on each of those few days. This is very frustrating!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 24, 16 8:41 AM
New PC Friend Code for Lisa: 553382

Previous code was 506016 . A corrupt game profile has forced me to change my Friend Code again...have lost my friends, hoping they will find me again. All are welcome to friend me! Also, I have quite a few eggs to gift!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 22, 16 9:15 AM
jacey1959 wrote:The last two days, when trying to play Midnight Castle, it's running really slow and jumpy. All my other games are running fine. I'm not sure what I should do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have had the same problem for a week now. Every other game works fine for me as well. Went to BFG's customer support pages and followed through with every suggestion for game freezing problems and nothing has resolved this issue. Sent BFG a request for help and have not yet heard from them.

Very frustrated about the periodic technical problems with this game. Been playing since game first released but now contemplating ditching it all together.

UPDATE: Emailed BFG with Dr. Felix Report last week...Still waiting to hear from Tech Support!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 20, 16 9:29 PM
Have been playing on PC since game was released in 2014. Love it!

Just started a new game on tablet. Looking for friends who play daily. My Friend Code is a742183. Hope to hear from you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 30, 16 8:27 AM
I have a question regarding the tokens in the Tournament HOS. When I participate, it seems there is never the same amount of tokens in the scenes per each entry. Sometimes there is 1 in a scene, sometimes 2, maybe 3. I was under the impression that there was a total of twelve tokens per entry. But, many times I do not even come up with 9. Since I thought maybe I just wasn't seeing them, I went into a tournament just to specifically determine this. And no, it isn't me...I carefully used the mouse the as a reference point to go over each and every pixel of each scene. Also,next to a friend's name, she wrote 40, 40, 30,40, 30 indicating what she received on each wheel spin....so there are 15 tokens???? I have never had 15 tokens in any total since I have been playing. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 13, 16 11:05 AM
I think we have to play the mode that we are given when we click on the HOS. There is an option on the lower left to get back to the original if so desired. No new levels but at least an interesting twist for now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 13, 16 10:46 AM
Looks like there are 3 new modes to HOS: mirror, night and silhouette. New achievements for each mode. My question is how does one trigger each individually or can you only play whatever mode is there when you open an HOS? I can't find any way to change to the new modes.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 16 8:06 PM
Noticed there are others complaining of this as well: Every time I open Midnight Castle I have problems with "cannot connect to server". I can play for a few minutes and then the message pops up. Also, the game is lagging (cursor won't move smoothly). I quit the game, go back in, and the same thing happens over and over again. This becomes even worse when there is an active tournament. The other issue is that when I click on the game icon or click through the game manager, the splash screen sometimes has the spring event look, and sometimes not. So far, the spring event is active within the game. Noticed that sometimes my friends list is complete and other times I only have about half. All in all, I am more concerned about the server and lagging issues because this affects the overall game playing. It completely eliminates engaging in a tournament and makes the spring event extremely frustrating. Also, the server issue is preventing me from gifting my friends. Every time I try, the message is "no internet connection" even though I am connected.

I live with a friend who is a computer IT professional and the equipment we use is state of the art, along with the fastest speed internet available in the U.S. Our wifi router is a professional (not home) top of the line model with the strongest signal possible. So, he has determined that this problem is not on our end. He plays another online game on the same computer I use for Midnight Castle and has no problem whatsoever.

It would be much appreciated if someone would address and correct these problems!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 4, 16 6:51 AM
Since yesterday evening's (EST) tournament, I have been getting this message repeatedly. Is anyone else experiencing this? Also, when the message pops up, it kicks me out of the game and I lose any progress I've made. The last time I logged on, it let me in for about 5 minutes and I noticed my entire friends list has disappeared! Moderators: HELP!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 16 12:32 PM
I agree with Apollogold as well. The game is becoming too "busy" with all the additional quests for Trina and now we have side quests for keys. If this is confusing and frustrating to us (those who have been here since the beginning), how can you expect to attract new players???? Also, since the HOS are no longer giving inventory items, if we continue to gift to friends, our inventory will eventually run out and then what??? My participation started early when this game was first released and I stuck with it through all the little "mistakes" and glitches because IT WAS FUN. Now it has become a chore!

However, this update is a deal breaker. My plan is to see what the developers do when the next update comes through. PLEASE LISTEN TO US BEFORE YOU LOSE US!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 8, 15 10:46 PM
New PC Friend Code for Lisa: 506016 Previous code was 2884. Thanks to the Tech staff for recovering my progress after my PC crashed! Unfortunately, the friends list is not recoverable, so I am hoping my old friends find me. And there are new friends who would like to add me to their lists! Please send me an invite! Thanks everyone!

UPDATE AS OF SEPTEMBER 23, 2016:

A corrupt game profile has forced me to change my Friend Code again...have lost my friends, hoping they will find me again. All are welcome to friend me! Also, I have quite a few eggs to gift!

New Friend Code is: 553382

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 8, 15 7:19 AM
Okay so I submitted a Dr. Felix report along with a summary of the PC crash and received a reply, the context was the standard list of tech issues and how to fix them - none of which apply to my situation. Tech did not address my specific issue nor did they respond to my second request for help. If they are unable to help me with this, the least they could do is respond with an explanation of why they are unable to do so. It would be the polite thing to do!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 15 9:39 PM
Wow, I did not know that Tech Support might be able to help with this! Thanks, Jackie and Belle. I will re-download the game and send a ticket and hope for the best!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 15 4:00 PM
Hey guys: My computer crashed big time due to a bug that got in. Lost my game save. Have decided it is not worth it to start over - too much money, diamonds and inventory to make up. Please delete me from your friends list so you do not waste your inventory sending gifts.

UPDATE: BFG Tech staff restored my game progress and my new friend code is: 506016

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 14 10:38 AM
As a courtesy to those on your Friend List, please remove your wishlist and delete the other players on your Friend List. By doing so, you will keep your former friends from sending inventory items (which we all know some can take time to get) into Midnight Castle limbo.

Thanks much everyone!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 8, 14 10:21 AM
I am in complete agreement with this letter to BFG. The thing I find in particularly bad form in this game is the Crafting Wheel. DEVELOPERS: Why would you set the wheel with items that never come up when the wheel stops. It is always money, food, crystal balls and wands, which can be useful. But, I would like to see inventory item or egg show up as well! The drop rate on food and unique/unusual stamps are terrible. But, I will give you credit for the Tournaments!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 30, 14 9:24 PM
PC PLAYERS:

If anyone needs a Seal Egg, please PM me. First come, first served!

UPDATE: Egg is gone.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 14 11:14 AM
I have an Owl, Tiger and 2 Pink Piggy eggs to gift! If you are in need, please PM me and be sure to put the egg on your wishlist!

Lisa
Friend code: 2884

UPDATE: All eggs have been gifted!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 11, 14 4:55 PM
Just went to play and, lo and behold, got the "update is available" message. The BFG game manager says this one adds new levels! Downloading it now, hope there are no tech issues!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 8, 14 11:31 AM
Two Pink Piggy eggs to gift - no trade necessary! Please PM me if you want one!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator