Posts created by agedog1

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 24, 16 8:21 AM
jcsgame wrote:Hi:

Look at the Strategy Guide and tell me what Chapter number and page you are on.

I cannot figure out where you are.
It is chapter 2: Inside 37 Barton Street, Page 11/49 of the Strategy Guide. I got inside the Green house (pass the lock) and am stuck in the HOP

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 23, 16 11:19 AM
I am in the green house HOP (by the well) and I have no idea what to do with the saw, or what the thing that looks like part of a broom does. Any help appreciated.

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Sep 8, 15 4:25 PM
I posted on the main page. Will shorten it here.

If you have a new machine (under 1 year old) and you are running windows 10 - this game will have massive sound and graphic issues.

This game was developed for a windows 8 and 8.1. program.
This game was developed for standard graphic cards - not enhanced graphics cards.

Mad Head put this game forth just before Windows 10 and it has many technical errors.

If you cannot run it - BigFish will refund your money - but you must demand a refund.

I have been with bigFish for over 5 years and this is the worst example of a game which was not ready technically that I have ever seen on this site.

Literally have 100's of games for this site and this one is MAJORILY FLAWED!!!.

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Sep 8, 15 4:17 PM
If you have a new computer (within 1 year) and are running Windows 10 DO NOT PURCHASE THIS GAME!!! They have not worked out the sound or graphics problems with this game - not to mention the other technical issues. And forget Technical Support (worthless with this game - they can't find the problem). Wait at least till November 2015 and endeavor to download it again.

I have downloaded, installed, uninstalled a total of 5 times - still same problems.

Don't know about the rest of you but my time is to valuable for this type of Technical shenanigans.

TO THE DEVELOPERS - FIX your games before you attempt to sell them!!!! Your reputation and your future financial stability is only guaranteed when you put out a workable product.

Needless to say - I won't be purchasing any more games from this developer - they are not trustworthy

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 15 5:05 PM
GJHill wrote:I am stuck outside grandpas house. I've got the meat for the cubs but I can't get to their tree as I can't get out of this scene. I've set the cursor at the bottom to go back, to the left and right, down the pathway, etc but nothing happens. The hint button tells me that there's nothing to do here but I can't get to another scene. Can anyone help with my problem please.

Same thing happening to me! Any help?

It keeps taking to the street and then pointing down when I hit hint - you can't go down!!!!! Has this game been fixed???

bfgVaiya wrote:Hey there

I'm really sorry to see a couple of you are experiencing display issues and a freezing cursor! It may help to check out the following help article:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>

If you've already tried these steps, please contact our Technical Support Team <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">HERE</a> with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a> and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help!

bfgVaiya

This game does not work please stop telling us to go to the Technical Issues section. SHUT THE GAME DOWN - TAKE IT OFF AVAILABLE GAMES. I would think after over EIGHT THOUSAND post in the "technical issue's section" BFG would wise up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

This is still happening what the heck is wrong? Anyone have any answers before I trash this game????? Giving it a 1 star STAY AWAY AT ALL COST - FLAWED GAME?

violetsue wrote:Help! I have been playing for some time now. I have all 3 of Anna's possessions and I am facing the Bathory House the hint is telling me to go down, (bottom of screen) however, it will not go there. I have tried the map, but I am assuming because it is an uncharted area it will not allow me to go down/page down. I tried changing screen size, also nothing. Can someone help, please? Thanks

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 14 5:31 PM
tammytheo wrote:
agedog1 wrote:Someone let me know when they fix this game - I really liked it but I can't have it crashing my brand new "super laptop" that I paid big $$$$$ for. I am very fortunate as I also have several very large external drives that I alternate backing up to. Most of the BF players don't have that advantage.

So when the thing works somebody please let me know.

Thank you agedog1 (AKA Chere)

Hello agedog1,

Allow me to say a couple of things to you with all due respect of course.

First of all, if you own a "brand new "super laptop" that you paid big $$$$$ for", you shouldn't be afraid of the game crashing it so I think you might like to at least give the free sample a try as most likely you won't have the slightest issue with it.

Secondly, I believe neither you nor anyone of us are in position to speak about the advantages or the disadvantages the majority of Big Fish players have regarding to their computers; unless we know all of them personally of course.

Last but not least, being a little more cautious and thoughtful as to what we are writing and how exactly we formulate it, can protect us from being misunderstood and other people from feeling insulted.

Thank you.

Evidently you did not bother to read MY post. I did play it. It crashed. For gosh sake read the post before you are so rash. What is it do you work for the company that produced this game?

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 14 10:07 AM
Someone let me know when they fix this game - I really liked it but I can't have it crashing my brand new "super laptop" that I paid big $$$$$ for. I am very fortunate as I also have several very large external drives that I alternate backing up to. Most of the BF players don't have that advantage.

So when the thing works somebody please let me know.

Thank you agedog1 (AKA Chere)

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 14 6:56 PM
I have a new "super laptop" and it is capable of playing any and all games. This is the first time it froze. Because I have such a great computer I am uninstalling this game - if it freeze's your computer you also should uninstall and trash it. This game needs to be fixed before it is put back on BigFish games

posted in Vampireville on Feb 23, 14 10:19 AM
This game is adorable. I'm on chapter five and I simply love the characters. Yes it is an easy game and it is definitely not the normal game from BF - I would give it 5 stars.

So few adventure games in the last 5 or six years. Nothing like Siberia or the other games. My question is this and Adventure game or just another Hidden Object.

Hidden object games are becoming same old same old. I want a real adventure game.

Someone please let me know? Is this game adventure or just another Hidden Object.

Thank you

posted in Fall of the New Age on Jan 3, 14 11:03 AM
There are absolutely no instruction. I found something talking about a costume. How do you even start to play the game? Where are the instructions on how to start. There is absolutely nothing to click on when you land in the jail. I need help. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Why are there so many problems with this game?

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel on Jul 30, 12 11:42 AM
Evidently I missed a page of the diary somewhere because I am down in the well and when I click on the hand I get the instructions for the puzzle but when I click on the fingers absolutely nothing happens. Would someone be so kind as to let me know where the diary page for the skeleton is. Also, I click on "goals" and absolutely no goals come up. What am I doing wront. Thank you

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel on Jul 30, 12 11:38 AM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Hi there supergabigabi,
A welcome to the Pond for you also.
The only skeleton's hand I can remember was down the well outside the the room with the projector.
If that isn't the one you need, I hope someone else has the answer for you.
Cheers
I
I'm having problems with the skeleton hand in the well evidently I missed a diary clue on how to adjust the fingers and I can't play. Could someone tell me where the diary clue is so I can continue. Thank you

Well I disagree with the majority here. This particular game was NOT READY FOR RELEASE. There are too many bugs to name. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS GAME until the bugs are fixed!!!

This is a real shame as the graphics are lovely, the HOG's are great and the storyline is nice - but as I said THIS GAME HAS MAJOR BUGS!!!

See my above post PLUS I want to add that I haven't had any problems with my games in 7 months so it ISN'T my computer. It's the game. Also I have to change to system cursor Everytime I decide to play the game.

Game has lots of BUGS it seems and I paid $13.99 for the darn thing.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator