Posts created by peachpie61

posted in Delaware St. John: The Seacliff Tragedy on Feb 7, 12 10:44 AM
I really like these games! Now I'm hooked! When is the 4th coming? I do have to say that Ilike the spooky atmosphere but it might help if a small map would be made available to progress around the games. I'm getting ready to play Seacliff. I'm hoping this lets us know what happened to Delaware's parents.

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Jan 17, 12 10:12 AM
I liked your idea Teddy Bear. That would be cool wouldn't it.

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Jan 17, 12 10:10 AM
Ok, I must be the last one to discover this game. Reading all the forums on the ending for it and one I agree the ending was a surprise because it looked to me like the "evil twin" went out the door after the helicopter got there so how did he get away? I liked the story and the length of the game but I was also asking if there was a sequel when I saw the ending. Because if the "evil twin" isn't caught then he is still out there and on the loose. Anyway, I liked the game overall but forgive me but a little more conclusion would have been nice.

posted in Remedy on Jan 15, 12 7:25 PM
I'm also going in circles. Besides not having sound I can't even get to the knife. I go into the kitchen but don't see the table at all and the arrow takes me to the disco ball, the flowers hanging, and the door to the office and then back into the living room. I can't even see the table! Somebody tell me what I'm suppose to do!

posted in Diamon Jones: Eye of the Dragon on Nov 29, 11 9:40 AM
Is it my computer or do the games not have the characters speaking? I see the dialog and the lips are moving but there is no voice. Also, I posted this earlier but no one answered so I ask again: what order do the Diamon Jones games go. Which is first, second, third?

posted in Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World on Nov 28, 11 9:01 PM
Can anyone tell me what order do the Diamon Jones games go in. I just wanted to know for myself. Thanks.

posted in Dracula: The Path of the Dragon - Part 2 on Oct 18, 11 9:40 AM
Bah humbug! I was going along just fine only a little perturbed because my game doesn't seem to have all the stuff in the walkthrough but still ok. And now.... I'm in the cave and I'm stuck! Can't find a feather - don't even have a icon to click on for a feather. Only see the chains and cigaretts that I can click on. Went to the forums but didn't look promising. Does anyone know what I have to do to get on with the game and out of the cave? Do I have to restart the second game or do something else to get a feather? Someone please help this seahorse!

posted in The Omega Stone: Riddle of the Sphinx II on Oct 7, 11 10:19 PM
Where is the dag-nabbit one dram spoon? I've been up the ladder, read the book, up the stairs, behind the clock but no ONE-DRAM SPOON!I did find the alchemy spoon in the cellar. Please help somebody!

posted in The Omega Stone: Riddle of the Sphinx II on Oct 7, 11 10:12 PM
I cannot find the one dram spoon that is supposed to be in the cellar. I read the book with the symbols but I still cannot find the spoon.

posted in AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo on Sep 30, 11 5:42 PM
I really like this game! Now please tell me when is the next installment coming out? I would say though that at the beginning and end of the game the music is rather too loud and you can hardly hear what Prof. Hunt is saying. I can't wait for the next one!

posted in Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World on Jul 16, 11 8:33 PM
I'm doing something wrong. First I couldn't get the feet for the dragon but right after I put the question in the forum I figured it out. Now I need to know what I'm doing wrong at the treasure room. I can't get Diamon to open the journal so he won't pick up the other hand to the clock. Can anyone help me?

posted in Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World on Jul 16, 11 4:34 PM
Anybody! PLEASE HELP! I'm stuck on the dragon puzzle. I've read the forums but I can't figure out the feet. If someone could tell me where each of the feet go (using the start picture I thought someone could label the feet a,b, c, d or something), then I could put the darn things in the right place. I've been stuck forever and I change them but nothing is working! I was really enjoying the game up to this point. This is nuts! Games are suppose to be for fun not frustration and stress!

posted in Art of Murder: Secret Files on Apr 26, 11 10:23 AM
Just want to double check. I purchased the game on April 17th. So is my game updated already? Also, you should tell whoever does the descriptions that this game does not have dialogue sound. It is a real disappointment. And I don't know how the other gamers feel who purchased this game, but I think you should include in the description that there is no dialogue sound. This feels like a rip off. Part of the fun is the dialogue. Without it it feels like a game that is in the dark ages. Come on! Why no sound? Was there a budget issue? Anyway, you should really have let us gamers know. I bought the game without checking on it first because I liked the others I purchased so well. But now, I don't trust that the game I purchase will be what I'm looking for. It doesn't make sense to me that all the other games would have sound and not this one. Someone really dropped the ball. Do better in the future please or you'll lose the trust of everyone who feels ripped off when details like this aren't made public.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Apr 14, 11 11:22 AM
I have found a solution to the problem I posted. I don't know that it will help everyone having the same problem but this is what worked for me:FIRST I got the valve and made the hydrogen with the salt, SECOND I fixed the green mechanism that opens the roof. Said goodbye to Sarah and then the Count followed me into the airship. The walkthrough probably assumes that we should know the count gets on the airship at this time with Sylvie, but I didn't catch it and it didn't offer that info that I could find. Hopes this helps all the other frustrated players with this problem.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Apr 14, 11 7:06 AM
Help! I've been looking through the posts hoping to find an answer to this problem but all I see are others having the same problems but no answers. I'm getting frustrated with this. I can't get the map to go onto the console of the airship. I've done everything else. The money was taken, I picked up the package, got the valve and filled the ship with air. [/b]BUT NOW THE DANG CONSOLE WON'T LET ME PUT THE MAP DOWN![b] . I have Win 7 64 bit and there have been issues with small stuff but nothing that stopped me. Now I'm close to the end and I have enjoyed the game very much and then this happens. I went back over to see if I missed something on the walkthrough and no I didn't, so I hope someone can give me an answer other than reinstalling the game which should not have to be done. There should be a patch or something if so many others are experiencing this same problem.

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Mar 30, 11 11:32 PM
I just finished the game and it said to be continued. I wanted to know if anyone knows if that means there is another game coming out or what. I liked it by the way but I thought it could have been a little more challenging.

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Mystery of the Mummy on Feb 18, 11 11:34 AM
Hey, for anyone out there that can't get past the scorpion because they are not fast enough like me this is what I did:
Pick up the large bucket get it out of inventory and cover up the scorpion you see when you look straight down at Holmes' feet. Then go and get the smaller bucket and cover up 2nd scorpion at the end of the puzzle table. Make sure you're looking down to see it.

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Mystery of the Mummy on Feb 18, 11 11:27 AM
Opps! Found the answer in the forums. Thanks!

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Mystery of the Mummy on Feb 16, 11 8:26 PM
Help!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is the door poem and how do I get to it with the revolving floor!!!!

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Mystery of the Mummy on Feb 15, 11 8:08 PM
I need a walkthrough for this game. But BF doesn't offer one. Does anyone know where I can get one. Also, what is with the moving around? I've played the first 20 minutes but it is weird. The cursor only shows a hand or pipe and the room spins. How do I get around? Also, is there a hints button? Not sure I like this game as much as the other games. Maybe if I had a walkthrough I'd know what I was doing and how to do it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator