Posts created by memawclay2

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Apr 14, 18 11:41 AM
Fabulous info, thank you very much Hespera

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 2, 18 6:59 AM
You are very welcome and have lots of fun!

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Mar 31, 18 6:57 AM
Without any females you cannot provide your village with children.
You can start a new game in another save spot.
You can continue your 2 man village and hope for the "barrel full of infants" or the "new sliding down the waterfall couple" events that will renew your population.
What do you want to do?

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 31, 18 6:44 AM
Yvwc

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 30, 18 6:37 PM
Hi zbeewmn,
I am assuming you only have the #1 tank and the sale tank. Drag the fish you want to keep from the sale tank up to the top of the tank and then release them into the first tank. The tanks will only hold 21 fish each so be sure not to overpopulate with pregnant fish.
As you collect coins you will have the option to purchase extra tanks, up to 4 plus your sale tank. Any adult fish in the sale tank will sell in the store unless you put a ridiculously high price on them like $999. Juvenile fish will not sell.

The tank numbers are for identification purposes not as level indicators.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Mar 30, 18 6:21 PM
Dear Gerhard Eichberger,
I think you may have a damaged game. Uninstall the game, restart your computer and then reinstall it to your game manager.
Start a new game, then pause and open the options page, put your game on easy at quarter speed. Pause the game when you take a break.
Now then, put 3 adults on building the first hut. Do not let them deviate from their job until the hut is finished! Make them scientists when the hut is complete.
Put any other adults on the science table.
Any child must collect mushrooms and special items. Do not interfere with the child or she will drop it. Children become working teenagers at 14 years old and become adults at 18.
Be sure to have your workers skills marked on their detail page. This will help some of them (depending on their likes/dislikes) stay on task.
Do not pick all of the coconuts! Manually drop a scientist on the coconut or ocean, wait for him to place the food in the food bin then place him back on the science table. You need to amass tons of tech points to level up!!
Do not over-fish the ocean, that brings the algae!!
Do not overpopulate your village. 15 people including children are the maximum until you buy unlimited fishing. Try this, post for further tips.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 30, 18 5:39 PM
There is a yellow tab marked "My Items"in the top right corner of your tank. Click on it to open a drop down menu containing a can of food and other goodies.
Be sure not to overfeed your fish or else they could get sick and die.

posted in Dragon Keeper on Jan 28, 17 12:08 PM
I can only think of these quick clickers, Magic Farm, the Fifth Gate, Plants versus Zombies (though I found P vs Z II way too fast for me on iPad)(and no way can I use console controllers!) and Skleleton Pirates which got boring way too fast.

Maybe My Singing Monsters might qualify? Or that solitaire game where you collect and hatch eggs?
Sorry, that's the best I can do.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Dec 26, 16 7:36 AM
You're very welcome.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Dec 25, 16 7:44 AM
This was a tricksy one!
Go back to the alley during the daytime and just click on the scroll to purchase.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Dec 24, 16 8:58 PM
You must purchase the scroll off the bench in that shady back alley in Halaina.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Dec 24, 16 8:54 PM
I believe he is one of the characters lurking in that shady back alley.

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Dec 16, 16 5:56 PM
That is a shame about your glitch
Might you have a save point before you start collecting attraction points? That way you won't have to start from the beginning.

According to the Aveyond forum, the other girls may be proposed to if Edward is the designated leader, they are in Pemberly Keep and the Orb of Life is still lost.

Best of luck to you ShellyS16

PS. Stella will need 4 attraction points!

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Dec 16, 16 2:50 PM
2 things, Mel requires 7 attraction points and Edward must propose before she is kidnapped...

posted in Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals on Dec 13, 16 1:46 PM
There's no link from Big Fish Games and their rules forbid me posting the address...

posted in Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals on Dec 13, 16 9:30 AM
You cannot bypass that guy(Glondorian) until you complete the City of the Vanquished.
The actual getting of the amulet is a piece of cake.
You need to download the free walk throughs at John Wizards' forum. They have everything you need to know for all three games.

posted in Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals on Dec 12, 16 5:42 PM
Most welcome!

posted in Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals on Dec 11, 16 5:07 PM
Go to Haven Hills (teleport to Wilson Manor is easiest) and Treasure map #2 is directly south of the bandit camp.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Dec 9, 16 6:40 PM
Have you consulted the walk through concerning the fire pit and repairing the fishing nets?
Make sure all your adults have farming checked off on their details page.
Yes, the children eat as much as a grown adult but they do grow up at 14 and then can be trained as farmers.

posted in Aveyond on Dec 1, 16 11:53 AM
I think so!

Sadly, the creator has decided to concentrate on developing game engines so it is doubtful she will continue the Aveyond world beyond Aveyond 4.

But, you never know...we can always hope...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator