Posts created by SparklingSue

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 28, 14 9:43 AM
cyndihugs wrote:

Same here...went to game manager...'Options' and I have it on "Automatically Launch..." instead of "Manually" so did what was said in the thread on 'Update' (switched over to Manually), and it said, "No game updates available"... Okay...so now what?

Do I uninstall/re-install? And does it matter if I do it from my Purchase History or from the game itself?

Thanks for hopefully a quick reply~

ETA:
looks like I was typing the above as you were posting the answer, bfgVaiya ! Lol~ will uninstall/reinstall from Purchase History ...hopefully this update will pick the pace up as well

Thank you so much!! This worked for me. Thank you

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 28, 14 9:40 AM
cyndihugs wrote:
essgee52 wrote:I also don't have the update in game manager. What to do now???

Same here...went to game manager...'Options' and I have it on "Automatically Launch..." instead of "Manually" so did what was said in the thread on 'Update' (switched over to Manually), and it said, "No game updates available"... Okay...so now what?

Do I uninstall/re-install? And does it matter if I do it from my Purchase History or from the game itself?

Thanks for hopefully a quick reply~

ETA:
looks like I was typing the above as you were posting the answer, bfgVaiya ! Lol~ will uninstall/reinstall from Purchase History ...hopefully this update will pick the pace up as well

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 13, 13 8:16 AM
solquist wrote:Don't miss out on catching fish. I did the 1st couple of times, until I finally noticed them.
Thank you so very much!!

posted in Soap Opera Dash on Dec 16, 10 9:42 AM
You can't let the hairdresser or the make-up artist help you. If you do you don't get the run bonus points.

posted in Youda Farmer 2: Save the Village on Nov 12, 10 4:46 PM
I am only getting the one truck now for level 61, since I uninstalled and reinstalled. I will try it again. I LOVE Youda games, so I will keep trying until it works.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator