Posts created by Alrydian

posted in Hotel Giant on Dec 8, 12 12:40 PM
I just copied this from the developers website for Hotel Giant,

System Requirements
Operating System:
Microsoft® Windows® 98/ 2000 / ME / XP (Windows Vista and Windows 7 not supported)

I recently upgraded to a new pc with windows 7, so after re-downloading some of my favourite games, I thought I would play Hotel Giant again. Then after having the same issues, I checked the download page and it clearly says- OS: Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7/8.
I then checked the developers site and copied and pasted the operating system requirements as above.
I've also read most of the posts on this forum noting that the exact same issue has been posted many times over the past 3 years, and still BFG don't acknowledge that the game is not supported for Vista or Windows 7. I'm really upset with BFG as a member for so many years, I think this is the last straw and I will close my membership now for the last time and buy my games elsewhere.

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 12 6:17 PM
I just got the BSOD the second I started the game, I'm running windows xp (possible it's a not enough ram (512 ) issue).
I have a new desktop pc arriving in the morning with windows 7 and 8gb ram, so it shouldn't be a problem for me with that.

p.s. if you don't hear from me again, i'm having fun

posted in Bejeweled 3 on Nov 7, 12 3:09 AM
If you love Bejeweled 2 you'll Bejeweled 3, It's "Extraordinary"

I don't understand those who come and knock it, if you don't like match 3 or you don't like Bejeweled that's fine, but please don't knock it for those of us who enjoy it and love it

posted in Kudos on Sep 30, 12 4:25 PM
Good news! Support just sent me a link to Kudos. I've downloaded it and are playing it now, although the images are wrong trust me it is Kudos. Support said they would look into getting the error fixed as soon as possible.

This is the link to Kudos (trust me even though the images are wrong at present).

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/1244/kudos/index.html?src=frmgameimg&osdetect=true

posted in Kudos on Sep 30, 12 1:14 PM
Thanks bfgBaikal, I'm happy to be of assistance

posted in Kudos on Sep 27, 12 11:12 PM
I noticed yesterday when I went to download Kudos from my Purchase History, it is still there but the image is of the game Kuros and when I downloaded it surprise! surprise I've downloaded the game Kuros and I have 60 minutes trial.
So I sent an email to support and they confirm the error but asked me to download it to check which I did, and as above for some strange reason Kudos has been replaced in my purchase history by the Game Kuros.
They said they would give me a coupon code in place of Kudos, which is nice but I would prefer to have the game.
I believe someone at BFG has made a simple error at some stage due to the names being so similar, I do hope they can sort this out so that we can have this game Kudos, which I would love to play again, it is a great game in my opinion.

posted in Jar of Marbles on Sep 21, 12 3:11 PM
Hi,
It just happens I loved the music and wanted to know too. So I wrote to the developer in November 2011 and this was part of his reply.

"I'm glad you like the music. It was a custom composition for the game, done by an artist in Los Angeles California named Jono Brown. I guess we call it "Zen Marbles" for lack of an official name."

posted in Running Sheep: Tiny Worlds on Jun 5, 12 8:22 AM
[removed by Moderator]

posted in Syberia - Part 1 on Feb 28, 12 4:05 AM
So sad! sorry for those people who haven't played this great game yet

posted in City of Secrets on Feb 8, 12 9:53 AM
jkuci wrote:
No hidden object scenes in the demo, at least.

Fantastic!

After reading some of the reviews, I think I might give this game a go, I might even renew my membership so I can play it today, just very short on cash at the moment.

posted in Amerzone: Part 1 on Jan 19, 12 5:43 PM
I was so excited when I downloaded this, as I've been waiting months for a good game like this, loved the Syberia series. I only played a few minutes of the demo and thought great I have to buy this, but thought I best check the forum first just to see what others think. Now I'm very unhappy, no way can I afford or want to purchase a game like this in parts when you can buy the whole game quite cheeply.
Thanks BFG for letting me down again, I now believe I made the right choice when I decided to cancel my membership a few weeks ago

posted in The Island: Castaway 2 on Dec 19, 11 4:34 AM
Could we ask a nice Moderator if this could please be stickied to the top of the forum

posted in The Island: Castaway 2 on Dec 15, 11 10:18 AM
Thanks textrekkie, I was myself wondering why it was so long since the original release in October.
It should have been a TGT as the first in this series was a great game and very popular, looks like hidden object games take over everything

Anyway I'm happy I got my copy in October like you, I still have quite a bit to do though to finish the game

posted in Be a King: Golden Empire on Dec 14, 11 11:06 AM
I tried this game because I thought it was a strategy game it clearly isn't it's more of an arcade game, don't get me wrong I like some arcade games like the Airport Mania series (love those games). But this I found very confusing, you build a town and before you have chance to do anything like upgrade or defend the town the level finishes, that's not strategy sorry, that's arcade and not for me yawn!

posted in The Island: Castaway 2 on Dec 14, 11 9:41 AM
ajuma wrote:Wonder why it was a soft release?

Can someone please tell me what is a 'soft release'?

posted in The Jolly Gang's Misadventures in Africa on Dec 3, 11 1:27 PM
I was told yesterday the developers are still busy fixing it, hope it won't be too much longer.

posted in The Jolly Gang's Misadventures in Africa on Dec 1, 11 11:38 AM
It's been several weeks now and no update on this problem.
Are the Developers fixing this, or are we waiting for nothing?

posted in The Jolly Gang's Misadventures in Africa on Nov 10, 11 8:22 PM
I think the developers are working on an update, they are aware of this problem at least. Let's hope so anyway, and hopefully it won't be too long.

posted in The Jolly Gang's Misadventures in Africa on Nov 9, 11 6:09 PM
If it helps, I downloaded this game from another site, and I have the same problem with it crashing when I use the blue key on the suitcase.

posted in Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets on Sep 5, 11 4:06 PM
Thanks for the comments and reviews, I was nearly fooled by the large file tag into wasting my time downloading or even buying this (the others in the series are known to me as great large file adventures). I was shocked to discover this was a hidden object game and not the same as the other Art of Murder games.
This game should be listed under the hidden object genre, it's just so confusing otherwise.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator