Posts created by lazarlin

posted in Secrets of the Dark: Temple of Night on Jul 23, 12 6:13 PM
OH W
AS A FAN BELT TOO??

posted in Secrets of the Dark: Temple of Night on Jul 23, 12 6:05 PM
iI DOWNLOADED WITH GAMES MANAGER,GOT AS FAR AS HELMET, GOLD STATUE & SOMETHING ELSE THATS TOTALLY USELESS,WANDERING AROUND LIKE A LOST JEW,WITH NOTHING TO DO AND NOTHING TO DO ANYTHING USEFUL WITH,WHERES THE WALKTHRU??
P.S i AM ALLOWED TO USE LOST JEW TERM DUE TO LINEAGE...THANX

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock on Jun 5, 11 1:27 PM
CANT FIND HOW TO USE THIS BRUSH !WENT TO WALKTHRU & THEN WALL WALL RJECTS BRUSH??

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 19, 11 7:15 PM
Glass on Door,Problem solved!CHECK YOUR SOUND OPTIONS(a) MOVE GLASS BEST SOUND RECEPTION .WAIT FOR TEXT TO APPEAR..WORKED FOR ME ...EVENTUALLY

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 19, 11 7:03 PM
you should have found the spare dime for PHONE earlier you missed a spot, dont use purse for phone.
PLUNGER wont work find "V"s number for maintenance in office & use yr dime

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 10 9:00 PM
LUCKY DUCKIES,!!THE COBBLED ROAD AND THE STATUE OF FIDDLER HAVE DISAPPEARED OUT OF MY BONUS GAME COMPLETELY,TRIED TWICE ITS GONE FORM THE PROG. ANY IDEAS??CAN,T GET TO THE GRAVEYARD OR PICTURE WITHOUT EM...

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 10 4:56 PM
Hi folks all was o.k until I went into the bonus game,the clues were o.k but the cobbled street to the painting and the theatre entrance had gone,,ergo no graveyard picture the fiddler statue on return to the square also gone,picked up most objects o.k,part of lower town is missing????

[b][i]
jusy finished the free trial was,nt impressed with the amount of time hanging around on corners,or the cursor flips,however it,s a bit mad....will have a go n buy..,want to find the other eye n unlock the door..curious eh..

bfgFlounder wrote:Hey Fishies! What do you think of Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium Collector's Edition? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator