Posts created by kittyb03774

posted in Aquascapes on Jan 13, 17 1:31 AM
no

posted in Farmscapes on Mar 25, 16 11:52 AM
I am on level 148 and I have all the trophies except 10 sticks dynamite in 1 level. What exactly creates the tnt? I only get bee hives, bombs, etc

posted in Aquascapes on Sep 20, 14 8:45 AM
on level 75, I have an extremely hard time with most tanks on my Mac 10.6.8 computer becoming so sluggish that you can't just pick up the sponge and quickly clean the tank nor can you easily pick up the food to feed the fish.

I have all the trophies for the first 10 tanks and 12 fish in each tank. 4 tanks I have no problem with the others just forget it.

I have reached level 547 in the searching games and have no problem there....just tank access....even the fish just seem to take forever to go from one side to the other. I tried removing some items and put them in the chest to transfer to other tanks, but it takes away 1 or 2 trophies in the process.

Any ideas?

kittyb03774@yahoo.com

posted in Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure on Nov 17, 10 9:46 AM
All Mac users
To right-click, hold the Ctrl key on your keyboard and click your mouse.
If your computer was purchased more recently, you may have received the Mighty Mouse from Apple. To use the right button on your Mighty Mouse, open the Apple menu, select System Preferences > Keyboard & Mouse and click the Mouse tab. Next, set the right button as the Secondary Button.
Macbook users
To configure right-clicking on your trackpad, open the Apple menu, select System Preferences > Keyboard & Mouse and click the Trackpad tab. Next, check the option to Place two fingers on trackpad and click button for secondary click. Once this setting is in place, simply click the trackpad while you have two fingers on the pad.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator