Posts created by SIRSLIMMYEEL

posted in Royal Gems on Apr 7, 13 12:25 PM
I Beta Tested and wasn't really thrilled, I have the BeJeweled games and this is nothing like them. The explanation of the steps is rather confusing.So it is a no buy for me.

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Feb 8, 13 8:27 PM
I liked the music (PS I'd give them an "F" for spelling.)

posted in Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose on Dec 16, 12 12:43 PM
This is exactly why I prefer CEs over SE's With a CE it is all there but with An SE you need to turn around and buy the Guide which comes out to the same price as a CE. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL.

posted in Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition on Dec 7, 12 8:10 PM
lackoo wrote:Original Phantasmat

This wannabe Phantasmat :

I don't recommend this game .

I agree, I could only stand about 10 minutes. Not my cup of "snow"

posted in The Beast of Lycan Isle Collector's Edition on Dec 6, 12 6:16 PM
I bought this game even before playing the trial, why- because the Game co along with the production co, has never let me down. I keep trying to remember where I had heard that voice and the all over game genre, you either liked it or you didn't. It finally came to me "Empress of the Deep" one of the very first games I bought. Nice grapichs good color,and not 40 million HO's inthe bunch.

Now please don't get me wrong, I like HOG's but good golly miss molly, not quite this much. Yes it is a great game for one who really (and I mean REALLY) likes HOG's this one will fit the bill. Some of them are easier than others, but like I said if you like this kind then go for it !!!!!!!

posted in Botanica: Into the Unknown Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 12 1:35 PM
When I read you reviews and saw that it was one of my favorite(BZ) and what you'all said ( I read each one) I immediately bought the game, and so far it is living up to all you have said. Ididn't even try it. I know you fishes know what your talking about.
Graphics very colorful, love voice overs (even tho she sounds very familiar I know I have heard that voice befor. Thanks to all of you (and 9.99 aint bad either for a ce)

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 12 1:23 PM
I am still playing in the "hour trial" I like the story, graphics great, HOG being inter active is neat. I only found one thing that is driving me a little nutso! If every time your cursor goes to the bottom of the screen it flashes up a little flag telling you where you are about to go, if we have that to contend with why have the map we can use. Don't get me wrong I am getting this game (tomorrow), I just had to put my two cents in (and we all know what that is worth today in this economy) any well Keep playing fishies. I'm right behind you.

posted in E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures on Sep 27, 12 7:19 PM
I think I know what you are referring to gut I don't have it. Can you hint where to find it? (Thanks for getting back to me.)

posted in E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures on Sep 26, 12 8:20 PM
I,m stuck, can some one help me get into the computer? Ya it would be really nice if we had a walk through,

Well it looks like I'll be in the dog house again this month. Who could pass up the beautiful graphics (the story line ain't bad either) the story is old with a new kick to it.
B.T. is one of my favorite developers also. Thanks BF.

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 12 1:02 PM
This is the first time I agree with everyone this game is awsome!! I wan to buy it so bad-but I have to wait until the first of the month. I think this game is what all the other dv.s should strive to do. The colors and graphics are top notch!! I also would give it 5 so enjoy all of you who are playing,

At last a game I really enjoyed playing. chrisp graphics, great color, the only drawback was the theme didn't see, too original, and the ending was a little strange. Other wise, I would say it is worth the money. Good voice overs, those are the ones I look for.

posted in Silent Nights: The Pianist Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 12 9:15 PM
for the last 15 minutes I have tried to take the knife and make a VII in to VIII, no matter where I place the point of the knife it just goes back to where I have to pick it up again. This is in an junk pile just after you get through the gates. It is about 3/4 of the way through the game. Does that help? What am I doing wrong?

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged to Kill on Apr 20, 12 7:08 PM
How do I put out the fire in the Bible at the Church. Help Please!

After playing the flute and saving Zakh-magicion-healer,he hands me the scroll once it is opened it won't go any further. So I guess you could say I am stuck too.

posted in Entwined: Strings of Deception on Mar 14, 12 1:48 PM
The game does not run smooth at all. When finishing finding items from a list, the word would stay in the picture, and when trying to match the fingerprints it would stick all the time, I had an awful time trying to turn the fingerprints of the suspects in order to try and match but by the time I finally got it done I was about to put my fist throught the screen. Otherwise I rather enjoyed it.

posted in White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 12 2:33 PM
Hey, its me again Skimmy, if any one thinks that the ****'s are hard to find, try "Mystery of the Earl" these ****'s are a walk in the park compared to that one. I agree we have had a lot of crazies in a sanitorium but each has it's own thing. I have never seen one that tells you to shut off your lights when you play, thats a new one on me..

posted in White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 12 1:23 PM
[removed by moderator]

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Dec 21, 11 10:09 PM
This is one of the most gross games I have ever played, Picking up puss, that is sick, and that is only one of the gross things you are asked to do, I,d rather clean up dog poop!
I wouldn't have the game if it were free. I really enjoy the MCF games ( well I did until this one came out). I should have taken the warning to heart.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator