Posts created by lvnmylife25f

posted in Fairy Godmother Tycoon on May 19, 13 4:46 AM
Wow! Thank you so much for posting this! : )

posted in Top Chef on May 15, 13 2:13 AM
I'm still hoping for a sequel. One also featuring desserts would be great! I noticed as well that I posted about this amazing game almost 2 yrs ago. Yeah, lol, I still keep coming back to it. : )

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on May 4, 13 7:44 AM
Awesome ideas! I too am saddened that it seems this incredible series has been forgotten about. It is by far my favorite of all time, and since I am disabled, I play A LOT of games. Other than the Sims series BFG are the only ones I play. I would like to agree with the other poster that 12 player creations are not enough. In fact I'd much prefer to have a very limited amount that "comes with the game", so to speak. I think if ever there's another game in this series the player creations should be the biggest focus of the game. It is definitely the best part. : )

posted in Top Chef on Sep 11, 11 6:25 AM
I really hope they make a sequel for this one. I am not one who usually replays a game after I have beat it, but every few weeks I find myself going back to Top Chef.Would definitely jump at the chance to buy the next one as well. : )

posted in Path To Success on Jul 16, 11 5:04 PM
I played the demo, and ended up buying the game. I really enjoyed LifeQuest, and was hoping this would be even better. I was hoping it would be a bit more in depth, and feauture more challenges, options, and fun. I am disappointed. It seems to feature less! Please put out a game that basically takes LQ to a higher level!

posted in Path To Success on Jul 15, 11 6:53 AM
galotter wrote:Did it fix the snafus with the university degree/dissertation, the ships and not being able to interact with home base?

I have the same problem with the dissertation, and it is soooo aggravating! Also, the clothing issue is still there on my game. Anyone else still have that problem?

posted in Trapped: The Abduction on Nov 20, 10 9:19 AM
I would like to give BFG a big thumbs up from me on this game! I absolutely loved it! I am not one (though I know there are many out there) that enjoys just a basic point and click to find listed items. I enjoy HOG for their story lines,and this had that in abundance.
I understand that some are bothered by the type of story it is.However,there is no game,book,or movie that will give evil ideas to do evil deeds.They can come up with plenty on their own.That said,let me also say this is NOT a game for children!Too scary! Also,I'd like to say that if you think about it this game also shows a girl's intelligence,strength,cunning,and courage.She finds ways to help herself! I like that! I would loooove to see a sequel to this game,as there are unanswered questions remaining.It was an awesome game,and I enjoyed it immensely!Please,BFG,make another one.Also keep this type of HOG coming.I welcome the chance to play an exciting game,with a great storyline,that is more involved than the average HOG. : )

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator