Posts created by viennaalba

I too am very annoyed, I got as far as the HOP with the dolls but because of a fault with the game I am now stuck, went back to beginning even starting as another player but it keeps freezing doing the same as other fishes and is unplayable.
I'd like it fixed or my money back.
I'm getting fed up spending money on these games as they are all alike. I cancelled my membership because of the faults and the lack of interesting good working games. I decided to but full price as I bought so few these days and they still don't work. Do you need to be a member to get a good working game?

posted in Unsolved Mystery Club ®: Ancient Astronauts ® on Apr 5, 12 11:26 PM
Hi I cant get the bludgeon to break the compartment next to the mask with the purple eyes,
I use it and a drop down caption says 'this item won't work here' but the help buttons says it should and so does some of the forum remarks. Have uninstalled and re- installed but no better.
Any ideas please?

posted in Unsolved Mystery Club ®: Ancient Astronauts ® on Apr 5, 12 10:57 PM
the bludgeon won't work, the caption says 'this item won't work here' is it a glitch

posted in Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake on Feb 20, 12 12:55 AM
I found it by the cross outside the undertakers on the floor

posted in F.A.C.E.S. on Jan 31, 12 7:38 AM
Thanks, at least I know what to do but you're right am not happy, don't see the point in buying these if I have to use the walkthough, part of the fun is working stuff out

posted in F.A.C.E.S. on Jan 30, 12 3:14 PM
I got the rubber glove but thought it was needed to clear the cobweb to get the gear in the grating and have now lost it, can't move forward or back, anyone got a solution please.

posted in Eternal Night: Realm of Souls on Jan 18, 11 7:55 AM
Thanks everyone, I too was looking forward to this game but on opening after download it shakes and flashes like an old cine film, impossible to play. Having said that at leaast I didn't buy it and find the same probs as you guys!

Still not got Mystery Valley sorted!
Hate wasting money.

posted in Mystery Valley on Dec 12, 10 11:58 PM
Tried looking again at books but definately isn,t there. Very disappointing as now have to leave game or do I restart it?

posted in Mystery Valley on Nov 21, 10 9:16 AM
Me too, can't find red vial and looked everywhere.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator