Posts created by zoeycoco

posted in Big Kahuna Words on Oct 6, 12 7:13 PM
Hi Limolee, go to user manual there's a section in there that gives you a site to get other levels. Only problem is, they're not guaranteeing that they'll work, or something like that, so I haven't taken a chance.

posted in Big Kahuna Words on Oct 4, 12 9:42 PM
Hi, I couldn't figure out why people were complaining about the tutorials. When I started playing the game I didn't go through any tut. so I went under the stats and it seems I unknowingly skipped the 3 tut. don't know how or why, but even if I click on them I can't get them. So there you go.

posted in Big Kahuna Words on Oct 3, 12 6:45 PM
Hi, I'm at level 61, but I went back to 25, and I can't figure out which lone box everyone is talking about, am I looking in the wrong place? I've been going through these levels too easily, so maybe I'm not doing this right. Can someone clarify level 25 and the lone box, does it mean the box is not connected to the rest?????

posted in Big Kahuna Words on Oct 3, 12 6:37 PM
Hi, I must be missing something, I don't recall having tutorial levels. I've been playing the timed action and am on level 55 of the 100. Does that mean that what I am playing are tutorials? what happens after level 100. So far this is quite boring, not challenging at all. As for level 24, just keep making words even 3 letter ones and don't try to find the bonus work in this case, just get rid of the tiles. Looking for the bonus word takes too much time at times.

As for installing other levels from the internet. Just click on the address given and download, then go to level editor they'll be there. But fair warning, they're no better than the levels the game came with. I can't figure out a lot about the game, even having read the manual. What's the object, just to make words getting through all the levels, which doesn't take long, it's only day two and I'm half way there. I hope there is something more after level 100, does anyone know????

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon on May 13, 12 4:38 PM
thanks, I guess I'll try the normal, then look for something else. good luck with jqh.

talk soon.

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon on May 11, 12 3:57 PM
So I've been playing in advanced, all characters are at level 25 max. what do I do now, just keep playing. How do you know when you're done? Do I have to play the normal etc.?

Too repetitive, I'm sorry, I still find it a bit boring. Thought I was getting into it, but it really doesn't get better. I have to keep looking for something more challenging in the match 3. I guess once you've played Heritage, there isn't anything more challenging. You said you were going to start again, how are you doing? I may have to as well. talk soon.

BTW, it's not hard getting addicted to these games. When I first started playing heritage, it was hard not to keep going. It was the difficulty of some of the boards that would stop me, for a little while anyway, but then I'd have to try again. That's what I'm missing.

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon on May 5, 12 7:05 PM
Hi again, so are there only the 4 realms? Have you played in all the difficulty levels. They other two before advanced must be pretty easy. Is it worth playing them.

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon on May 5, 12 6:59 PM
Hi Synth, so even if the stars all have 5 and you've finished all realms you go back in and replay the stars again? There's no bonus at the end, like something harder?

I've replayed JQH quite a few times since you last helped me. I've also play JQ3 a few times.

You finished Around the World pretty quick, wasn't that hard was it?

Well I don't know why I got the credits rolling before, but hasn't happened again. I'll keep pushing on.

Thanks.

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon on May 4, 12 9:52 PM
Hi Synth, has this ever happen to you? I was at level 17 for all but one character and that one was at 25 when all of a sudden the game says I'm finished and starts rolling the credits for the game designers etc. I had to go through all the realms and then noticed that some had a four in the star and others had a five. I know that while I was playing I always got the five stars as I played all in advanced. Anyway, I ended up playing the 4 boards again and turned the 4's to 5's. When do you know you've been through the whole game. I know you said it maxes out at 15 but do you continue, are there new boards, or just replay the old ones? Do I then have to play in relaxed or the other mode?

You know "donuts from Hell" was help but at least it was challenging. Around the world in 80 days, I played a long time ago. I liked it at the time, but that was before JQ Heritage, and now it seems too easy. I guess after JQH nothing seems as challenging.

Have you finished the Sap. Dragon? what happens when all the levels are at 25?

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: Trail of the Midnight Heart on Apr 29, 12 7:36 PM
Hi Synth, this is the JQ I can't get with Mac. I only see it listed in the game forums, but says it's only for PC

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon on Apr 29, 12 7:30 PM
Hi, yes the fire realm is laughingly easy. But so are they all especially if you use the abilities, I try not too. and I'm playing in the advanced level only. What are the others if this is advanced?

There is one jewel quest Midnight something, that I can't get on Mac. I'll look again. also maybe I'll demo the Azkend 2 and check out the cradle series. thanks for the tips. talk soon.

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: Curse of the Emerald Tear on Apr 25, 12 8:07 PM
Hi Sythpop: unrelated to your request for help, I can't find J.Q. Mysteries: Trail of the Midnight Heart. Is it not available for Mac? Is it any good? If you know.

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon on Apr 25, 12 7:56 PM
Hi Synthpop, so once you get to 25 you don't play that character any more? Are we supposed to be doing something with the journals, are there clues or something. I don't bother reading them, should I be? Just not interested in the story, but if they give clues, I would read them.

I'm finding it better, but it's still a little too repetitive and easy. Oh well. Is see there are other Jewel Quest, but not for mac.

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon on Apr 24, 12 4:27 PM
Hi Synthpopaddict. You're right about this game I'm starting to warm up to it too. How many levels does each character get? Or is there a limit on the amt. of levels they can go to? I was thinking I'd play one character at a time, but I'm on level 24 with one of them, and don't see an end in sight. Once all their abilities have been achieved, and they character's levels still go up, what happens?

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon on Mar 15, 12 10:44 AM
Hi Synthpopaddict. You're right you helped me a great deal with j.q. heritage. I haven't been able to get into this j.q. sapp. dragon. Just too repetitive. wish they could stick to games with better boards, and forget the storyline

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon on Mar 10, 12 6:22 PM
On the boards that you finish at the bottom where it says restart or continue, which one do you choose, does it matter and what's the difference. If you restart and you've finished the board, why restart?

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon on Mar 10, 12 6:12 PM
Hi just got the game last night and so far I don't find it very challenging. I also don't understand what the abilities give me I see no difference do I have to click on the abilities at bottom left of screen to use them or what. These games never come with full explanations on how to use things or what you're supposed to do or where to get to. Is the object to light up all the abilities?

posted in Jewel Quest Heritage on May 29, 11 1:54 PM
thanks synthpop, I have started up again, and am back to the two worst boards again. They're no less annoying the second time around. I will try the one you mentioned Vesuvia, and see how that goes.

posted in Jewel Quest Heritage on May 10, 11 5:49 PM
Hi there, I finally finished. it took forever. the last two boards, donuts and the other, can't remember the name now, but it had to do with swaps, of course. Anyway, now I feel I've got nothing to conquer. I may start up again. Still looking for another 3 match game that's as challenging as this was.

posted in Jewel Quest Heritage on Apr 11, 11 9:12 PM
Hi again, still no luck on the two boards. I'm going to try the ones you've mentioned, I think I need a break from JQH.

I can't believe the donuts, tobias is much worse winning this time around. Last time, with your tips I got it in 6 tries this time I can't even get near the AAABB on one side let alone mirror it on the other. I've restarted so many times.

Well I'm gonna try some other game. will keep in touch.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator