Posts created by elliehappyface

You have to play so far then you get the map .....

posted in Reflections of Life: Hearts Taken Collector's Edition on May 13, 17 7:23 AM
Am having the same trouble cannot download it ,am so fed up with all these games not working and all you seem to do is put the same advice on which really doesn't help

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Apr 18, 17 10:05 AM
PLEASE PLEASE can you sort this game out as it is so frustrating to have paid out for a collectors edition and not be able to complete it because of it crashing etc ....
Hoping you can sort this soon ...
Thanking you
Helen

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Mar 31, 17 9:10 AM
The last item is opened bottle of water ....go to where mushrooms were and you will see a puzzle come up to use knife+unopened water = .opened water ...then go to where flowers need watering you will end up with a censer.....

posted in Secret of the Royal Throne on Feb 13, 17 7:44 AM
Am In a store room with just a dagger and cannot seem to do anything ,hint says " the gates locked that's a huge monitor lizard wonder why it's here " Please help

posted in Maze: The Broken Tower Collector's Edition on Oct 9, 16 10:19 AM
Done it at last ,how pathetic

posted in Maze: The Broken Tower Collector's Edition on Oct 9, 16 10:07 AM
Am trying to move sideboard to barricade door ,and cannot get meter to go to top it stops when nearly there have benn pushing mouse for about 10 minutes ......

posted in Maze: The Broken Tower Collector's Edition on Oct 9, 16 5:15 AM
Thank you colours looked different but in the end it was 2 blues ....

posted in Maze: The Broken Tower Collector's Edition on Oct 9, 16 3:33 AM
Cannot get remote to work to be able to get keys as no yellow button ...please help

posted in Facility 47 on May 18, 16 10:32 AM
I am having trouble as there is no cursor at all when I open the game
Thanks
Helen

Have gone into bakery and their is a scene but cannot seem to do anything with it ,and it just keeps playing ...HELP PLEASE .....

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Evening on Mar 31, 15 10:44 AM
Thank you so much for your help, I did what you said and it worked a treat am now continuing to enjoy the rest of the game ...Helen

Cannot see hanky to pick up and hint not working ,anyone else had this problem ? ...

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Evening on Mar 24, 15 5:39 AM
Thank you , but I have been all over the mines and cannot find a hat ,I have a light old scythe and bit of a saw in inventory ,the only thing I can find in mine is the thing stuck in ice but cannot remove it .....

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Evening on Mar 19, 15 2:58 AM
you have to find some food for him ...

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Evening on Mar 18, 15 11:16 AM
sorry I meant fisherman ,the cursor tells me to go left of the mines but it won't let me go and cannot go anywhere else as done up to here and it's the only place marked on the map ...
Helen

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Evening on Mar 14, 15 4:15 AM
am trying to find the grindstone ,can anyone help please .....

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Evening on Mar 12, 15 10:56 AM
Got to the island ,hint says go to the left .. but just cannot go ,can go right but not left .any one managed to do it PLEASE.....also cannot find the grindstone.......

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on May 1, 14 11:13 AM
Thank you for your reply ......

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on May 1, 14 11:00 AM
Come on Big Fish ,spill the reason ,you have a lot of fans for your games ............play fair to them .....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator