Posts created by mollycottles

posted in Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil Collector's Edition on Apr 16, 17 1:09 PM
fooderwomen wrote:WHAT HAPPENED TO MY INVENTORY?????
same problem cant play cause I have no inventory.

posted in Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil Collector's Edition on Apr 12, 17 10:55 AM
I just started playing the game and my inventory bar wont come up
I cant get any farther cause I have no inventory .

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 13, 14 9:31 AM
What Level Do you get one of these ?? I lost all my stuff had to start from the beginning, I think i was on lvl19 or 20

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 14 2:10 AM
Thank you both it helped a lot

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Aug 22, 14 1:59 PM
ok im stuck your suppost to put the spider on a hook ??? what hook ?? and how to get ride of the sand ?? I have no shovel or anything to dig with ?? im also missing the sun to put on the coffin sorry so many questions but the hint and s.g is no help Thanks a million

posted in Royal Detective: Queen of Shadows Collector's Edition on May 21, 14 7:21 AM
very very sluggish takes me soooo long to do anything. I don't understand why its lagging so bad any help would be great. Im not good at computer stuff so tell me so I can fix it easy lol sorry and Thanks for any help

posted in My Singing Monsters on Apr 6, 14 4:38 PM
Peter Blabbit Tail

posted in My Singing Monsters on Apr 2, 14 9:51 AM
congrats on your new blabbit . Do you remember what 2 parents you bread to get it ? ive been trying and nothing yet maybe I need a different set of parents

any who CONGRATS AGAIN ON YOUR BLABBIT

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 10, 14 2:42 PM
ITS A REEBRO WOOT HOOT

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 9, 14 3:37 PM
welp I looked at it in the incubator and its brainy lol ill let ya know I got 6 more hrs on it THANK YOU EVERYONE

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 9, 14 3:54 AM
mine is empty just a bunch of stuff I have to clear out

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 9, 14 3:50 AM
I did Level 7 Riff with a level 5 Tweedle on Air island and omg in my incubator is my first REEBRO. My first try to

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 2, 14 11:28 AM
im trying to breed a thumpie on cold island not at all succuessfull at all any suggestions ??? Thank you

posted in Nancy Drew: The Creature of Kapu Cave on May 15, 13 7:35 AM
This soooo aggravating I have installed uninstalled this game so many times and it WILL NOT WORK I have sent a De Felix nothing can someone please let me know what im doing wrong or why it wont work its been a few months please help thank you

posted in Nancy Drew: The Creature of Kapu Cave on Mar 15, 13 10:57 AM
I have uninstalled this game at least 5xs I have reinstalled it I left a note to the tech people got nothing on that note !! I still cant play this game it gets to the magnifying glass at the start screen and that's as far as it goes. I don't know what elce to about trying to play this game. This is so aggravating to keep un-re installing to get to play. I don't know what elce I can do to play this !!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Creature of Kapu Cave on Mar 4, 13 11:47 AM
if anyone can help iwould soooo appreciate it Thank you in advance.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Creature of Kapu Cave on Mar 4, 13 11:46 AM
every time I try to open the game to play it it comes up and freezes then I try to get out of it and it goes to the next screen,then I get this message: error: access violation at 0xo653826F (tried to write 0x4e5c7A3 terminated. What the heck does that mean ?? and I still cant play it

ok NM you have to take the can opener to the pipe under the ship to get a tube. HIH
good luck everyone

Im also stuck there. I have done everything and have nothing elce to do either there is a second puzzle there and it wont let me do the second puzzle I cant get any farther either if any anyone at all can help us with this problem so maybe others can get throught it would be nice thank you

sorry i didnt tell anyone were i was im in the bonuce chapter on the ship Thank you sorry again

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator