Posts created by Soobiedoo

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Jan 21, 15 2:10 PM
Thanks, folks. I think I'll just skip this for now, if all I receive in turn is 20 back. That's what I would term a bad investment......

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Jan 20, 15 1:28 PM
I just received a quest to rescue the Duchess' ditzy daughter from her self-created doom. What a twit. Honestly, did no one teach this young woman self-restraint?! Just wondering if it's worth the (yikes!) 3000 coins to save her, or if I should leave her to her punishment? Does Mama Duchess give me a fabulous reward for protecting the reputation of her little darling? Am I risking my hard-earned coin for nothing? Advanced players, please advise whether to proceed or to skip this one.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 27, 14 1:35 PM
I just finished crafting all my Christmas pets and have additional eggs up for grabs, as well as a few leftover cards. I play on a pc. My friend code is 44837, playing as SusieBelle.

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 11, 14 10:24 AM
Thanks, Meinaz. I didn't have a clue I had to pay to open a slot, but that certainly explains a lot. I appreciate the information. I'm off to create a dagger!

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 11, 14 9:13 AM
I have these two quests sitting on my task list. I have the instructions for each, so can view the required elements. I have all the required elements, but when I attempt to craft the item, it shows only four of the five with the fifth (Mountain Dew for Persephone's Crown, & Forever Forest Dye for the Sikh Dagger) as needing to be purchased for 6700 coins each, on top of the 5000 or so creation fee. Anyone have any suggestions as to what is happening with this? I am really, really reluctant to pay so much coin for something I already have in my inventory.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 19, 14 9:01 AM
My stuff won't move! Can anyone help me out with suggestions? I contacted Customer Service 6 days ago and got the automated response, but nothing since then. I'm sure they're busy but I am getting frustrated. I am appealing to players now for any ideas on how to get my things moving again. To be specific, my walkers move, my machines are working just fine, and I can add things to my manor, BUT ... once in place, nothing moves. I've tried in both day and night modes, micro & macro view. I have deleted then re-installed my game. I have deleted then re-installed my game manager. Still nada. I really enjoy this game, but it's not as much fun when my redecorating function won't function. I play on a PC with Windows 7 (8 was not to my liking!) If anyone has any suggestions as to what I might try next to get my stuff 'un-frozen', I would be most appreciative.

March 20/14: I figured it out! Yay! You have to have the items bar open at the bottom. Duh.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 14 8:01 AM
Hi, Valdy. I am also having this same issue. I did not encounter this problem until yesterday, when it happened over a dozen times. Today, during the hour or so I played, it happened four times! I started to taking mental notes and have found that the worst culprits for non-money-dropping are at the Ice Rock (Rustle), in the Dungeon of the Cursed (Valeria), and at the Tavern (Salty the Innkeeper). No problems in the Throne Room with the Chamberlain, at the Castle Gates with Anabel, or in the Bailey with the Knight. (Sounds like a game of Clue, minus the weaponry). Just curious if you have noted any locational jam-up on coin-drop, or if it's more of an overall thing.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 28, 13 1:13 PM
Can you be more specific, rlin? I finished that task a few days ago and my memory isn't what it used to be! What exactly do you need?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 13, 13 2:16 PM
Reeny, you can place items in your suitcase and sell them from there. To do this, click on the item. When the three icons appear above, choose the one on the far right (suitcase). Once an item is in your suitcase, you can select to sell it. Keep in mind that you lose juju attached to that item when you remove it from your mansion. Also, you will not receive as much money as what you paid for it. If you just want to redesign, you can hold items in your suitcase to make designing easier, pulling them back out and placing them in their new locations. I'm not sure if there's a limit to how much your suitcase will hold, as I've never done a full redesign.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 13, 13 2:11 PM
I believe if you put the items back in your suitcase, you can sell them from there. To place an item in your suitcase, click on it. The three icons should appear above it; the suitcase is on the far right. Hmm. I think.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 13, 13 2:09 PM
Yesterday after the Christmas update, I purchased a Krampus and a Reindeer, on sale from 100,000 coins for 10,000 coins. Yay! I also scooped a Snow Angel, an Evil Tic Tocs, a Santa-in-a-Box, and a Snowman. Then I added a few snowy walks and some big-footed prints. I had fun decorating, to say the least, but I spent a lot of coin. This morning, all my stuff was gone. I had the joy for about 20 minutes. Money's gone, of course. It really IS like Christmas: fun and games for one day, followed by an empty wallet. I'm disturbed. Has anyone else experienced this? (Not the Christmas malaise; I refer to disappearing stuff!)

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 7, 13 7:37 AM
I have found the same thing, xshoshin. It's annoying that there is no natural rebuild of energy resources, suddenly. I am sincerely hoping that this is a glitch with the new update and NOT a new game rule.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 6, 13 3:20 PM
The storyline, from what I remember as I rapidly raced through the dialogue screens, feels kinda sorta maybe as though it's done, but perhaps the devs have something more in mind. [Pretty please!?] Has anyone heard anything whistling in the wind regarding a Chapter 12?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 6, 13 3:07 PM
I've had all the noted oddities happen: swamis swinging, the float ghost sailing all around, and the security eyes doing the strangest thing! One of them was bouncing up and down like a volleyball at serve. Hasn't happened since the weekend, though, when I was keeping my mansion in night mode for an extended period, trying to gather juju from my pedal machines. Perhaps that had something to do with the weird phenomena?

666 Walker Court

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 30, 13 2:05 PM
doofus09 wrote:The beat your high score quest refuses to clear. My son's game had a 1M score to beat. He did a 2.5m which did not clear the quest. Upon restart, the quest said to beat 2.5M! So we did a 2.6M. Another restart and now the quest is to beat 2.6m! Will it never end?!

Me, too, Doofus09. It's frustrating, isn't it? I (should have) cleared my high score for the museum on the weekend, but the game updated and replaced my old high score with my new high score for that scene. I have persevered since then to outdo myself, so to speak. Having finally accomplished it, I was somewhat disconcerted to find that this particular challenge was not off my list. Yikes! I don't think I can get any better than I have without losing my mind.

posted in The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish on Aug 9, 12 12:16 PM
The book on the pedestal is open and will not close. According to the walkthrough, I was supposed to have picked up a plant circle at this location in order to complete the circle puzzle. Now, the book is interfering with proceeding. Any suggestions?

posted in City of Fools on Jun 22, 12 7:12 PM
In case you haven't found them yet, the roses are outside the gardener's house, I think. You collect four from one bush and three from another.

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 17, 12 3:29 PM
Same dealio here, fishies. I finish the fridge magnet scene and everything freezes up. I have to Cntrl-Alt-Del to get out, since it justs won't respond anywhere. Fun times. BFG, this game needs a tweak.

I use Norton 360. I have never had any problems downloading any of the BFG games, but this one just fizzles. Nada. Nothing. Zip. The clear-of-threat box pops up, but the Game Manager won't open to accept the download. Did you guys lock it up until the Trojan alerts are cleared, or do we have another potential problem going on here?

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Jan 26, 12 7:54 AM
This game demo will not download for me. I get the usual question screens, i.e., save or run, but then it sort of blinks and does nothing, nada, zip. Any suggestions as to what's going on, BFG? And yes, I am signed in to my account.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator