Posts created by daisimai

posted in Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition on Sep 8, 14 3:19 AM
Like a lot in here, I demo'd the game one day, next day went in to purchase it and received the corrupt profile message. Game wouldn't load after uninstall & reinstall both game manager & game. Went though customer service only to get a "form letter" type response with a coupon for free game. I went to the manufacturer's site, downloaded their trial, in and out several times, re-started the computer and kept trying and game worked so bought it there.

Anyone else hear any more from customer service as to what's up?

posted in Night In The Opera on Jun 29, 12 2:50 AM
I agree. I'm tired of spending money on games that I get stuck on 1/2 through and am unable to complete. As long as there is a walk through, I will spend my $$, no walk through, no game, even if I don't need to use it.

I can't see the writing on the bottom of the screen either, and my screen settings are set to 1680x1050, so well within the parimiters of Vista.

posted in Celtic Lore: Sidhe Hills on Apr 20, 11 2:39 PM
Looking for walkthrough as well...not stuck yet, but wanting to judge length.

posted in The Revenge on Mar 23, 11 2:12 PM
I enjoyed my demo, my only complaint was the pointer kept freezing, and took a while to click on things. Not sure if I'd buy it for that reason without seeing how long it is, but if it was a DD, I probably would.

posted in The Revenge on Mar 23, 11 2:09 PM
maryclare68 wrote:thank you for replying, but there isn't a cauldron, all I get is a message telling me I need a potion to summon the mermaid and that I need the recipe and then says search in this area, which is by the tree on the left, and I can't find anything, maybe I need to re-install the game demo

Did you find the scroll beside the dead man? That has the ingredients for the potion to make. I to enjoyed this game, and yeah, a walkthrough would probably help a lot in deciding to spend a credit on it.

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 11 3:22 AM
Divaaa, when you use a credit, the charge will be $0.00. I also used one of my credits, was surprised you could get this for one. I wonder if they are trying to let us use 2 credits for CE games and there is a goof.

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 12:15 PM
Yes please Margie!

posted in Royal Trouble on Sep 11, 10 4:28 AM
My only complaint is that the game is to short....only have one chapter left in my demo....but I'd definately buy if it comes out as a DD or the next sale. Love the clear graphics, different puzzles, and the hint system.

posted in Master Wu and the Glory of the Ten Powers on Apr 26, 10 3:58 AM
Use the chopsticks on the empty bowl on the table...She had said you could eat your soup, but there is nothing in the bowl until you put your chopsticks on it.

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 19, 10 2:44 PM
Apart from the "spot the difference" puzzles, not a bad game. Made it into chapter 8 in the demo, so looks a bit short.

However, as much as I hate "spot the difference" they are even worse when the two sides are not exact. I don't mind flips like they did here, kind of helps get over the pain of having to do them, but when you have one picture showing more than the other, you don't know what the difference is and what is poor design.

No buy, just for that reason.

posted in Vampireville on Mar 16, 10 4:48 PM
I took it more as they were laughing at the butler, as Ellen seemed to know his online chat name.

posted in Annie's Millions on Mar 10, 10 3:17 AM
It's been a while since I've played the game, but I think it is a decent length. Can't tell you exactly how long it took me to play, as I only get an hr here and an hr there to play, but then again, by doing that, I think it lasted a while. I do remember that it was one that I was waiting for BFG to get before it came out on another site I belong to. Good game, nice and relaxing as someone said, where you can just play to enjoy.

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 19, 10 1:57 PM
Kalavinka wrote:I like the fact that you can not skip puzzles.... Shows a bit of integrity on the part of the game makers. I skip a puzzle now and then, but usually if I pick at it long enough I can solve it.

While I like picking at puzzles once I own the game and have lots of time to figure them out, I do like to see a skip if I can't get them. I also don't like the 3 chances and you're out type idea, where you have to start all over again if you can't complete the puzzle in 3 tries.

I'll vote with the rest of you...no skip, no buy.

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 19, 10 3:52 AM
Love the graphics, hidden objects and puzzles are ok, but with no skip and only 3 chances to complete the puzzles before starting over, this is a no buy for me. Maybe when it hits the DD I'll buy, but there are a lot more games on my list that I can play without getting frustrated due to the slowness of the puzzles and having to start them all over again.

No glitches here, game ran rather smoothly, but did find that if you didn't have your cursor in the right spot, you couldn't exit a scene, even with the map.

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Jan 14, 10 3:08 AM
Go ahead and try the demo if you have the patience to wait. I've played the demo on another site and it's fantastic. As to picking up where you left off, I'm not sure, but then when I demo stuff, I tend to skip storyline & mini games so I can see what the game is like and how long it can be, so I always start over at the start to "catch up".

posted in The Mirror Mysteries on Dec 24, 09 9:52 AM
Can't believe I'm wishing Christmas was over, but can't wait till January to get this. Got all the way up to the last bit in Chapter 4 in my hr, but love the game and will be using my free game from this month to buy.

2 games down for Jan purchase and still have to see what is out next week and next month......somehow I think I will have no problems hitting 6 games a month.

posted in Cajun Cop: The French Quarter Caper on Nov 24, 09 11:01 AM
You have to find all the pieces of paper first, then put them together like a puzzle. It gives you a clue as to what the pin code is. Once you have the clue, go back to the atic , drag the paper over the camera, and enter the pin.

Sorry, don't want to be to specific so I don't spoil stuff for others.

posted in Danger Next Door: Miss Teri Tale's Adventure on Oct 18, 09 11:27 AM
I had it crash on me as well, I had everything crossed off the list in the Sheriff's World, but it said I only had 14/15 objects. Clicked on Map and went back to see if something would pop up, but all I got was the black screen then "program not responding".

Will tell CS & see if there is a glitch. Unfortunately, I only have 4 minutes left, so not sure if I want to delete & re-download.

posted in Travel League: The Missing Jewels on Sep 19, 09 12:48 PM
Diamond71 wrote:what the heck is going on.I played the free hour and when I went out it had messed my desktop sooo bad,moved thins around and enlarged the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!.Does anyone know how to undo that.Ive restarted it but its the same.Cant believe what is happening at BF.So much trouble lately.Ths to who might me.

You have to re-set your display settings. Hopefully you have an idea as to what they were before, if not, you can keep playing with the setting until you get it back.

Game was ok, but to short, I was travelling to USA by the time the demo was over, and I played a fair number of mini games. Would recommend it to someone just starting, and would probably purchase it if it showed up on the 299 toolbar game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator