Posts created by jsferraro3

posted in Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle on Apr 9, 13 12:37 PM
I can't use the fork on the snake. Already used it on the lizard, and got the lock piece, but can't use it on the snake.

posted in Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make on Mar 10, 13 6:41 PM
Thanks, but there seem to be too many of one side and not enough of another, so I'm assuming I need to rotate some. Does anyone on a Mac have this problem?

posted in Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make on Mar 5, 13 11:14 AM
I am playing on a Macbook Pro and can't rotate the jigsaw pieces. Tried all "fn,ctrl,option,shift, etc. buttons and double clicking.

posted in Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make on Mar 3, 13 2:25 PM
I am playing on a Mac and in the heart jigsaw, I can't rotate the puzzle pieces. Tried control, options, shift, and all the other buttons. Help please?

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 11 12:11 PM
Another bug I presume! I can't paint any color but purple. Brush won't pick up any other color. Also, painting is not even lined up with area needing painting. Had to paint below the actual carving.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 11 12:54 PM
It seems I'm not the only one stuck here. No has a solution?

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Dec 1, 11 3:24 PM
I'm stuck there too. Are you PC or Mac?

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 11 6:20 PM
Playing Drawn and am stuck at trying to color in raven on wall. Charcoal works sporadically in areas already colored, but not on wing that needs to be colored. Tried starting new game, but same thing happened.

posted in Hotel on Apr 27, 11 5:55 PM
Have gotten photo from crime scene, and walkthrough says 'talk to Mr. Greenleaf'. How do I talk to him? I looked all over, and tried the phone, but nothing works.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator