Posts created by cptwentworth

posted in Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour on May 19, 16 6:34 PM
Downloaded the trial. I like the Clutter games and wanted to make sure this followed in line. The trial download is supposed to last for 60 minutes. I played for maybe ten, and the game shut down and said thanks for the trial.

posted in Malice: Two Sisters on Jun 25, 12 6:17 PM
I am unable to open this game. First time it froze on the splash screen, then it froze twice after that, a black screen both times, but my timer is counting down.

We've enjoyed the southern theme and puzzles. I like the option for the tooltips, that really helps when you have no clue what to do next. Don't care for so much people interaction, though, reminds us too much of Nancy Drew, which we don't care for. Wish there were more hidden objects to find. Thanks for all the hard work, MCF team! Our family loves them and can't wait for new ones.

Had no problems downloading and none up to this point. We have four player names going on all in different stages, including bonus game. It worked fine up until last night, and now the inventory bar will no longer pop up for any player. Sometimes we tried to collect something new, and it went in the inventory, and then will play, but when we exit the game and get back in, the inventory is frozen again. The person on the very last bonus level has nothing left to get so can't make the inventory pop up that way.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator